Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistrong log.

the quick weight gain can happen whenever you jump on a cycle. Your body is just able to store more water, sugar and protein. Plus he is on a good dosage of test as well which is gonna help.

why does the quick weight gain bother you?

the quick weight gain can happen whenever you jump on a cycle. Your body is just able to store more water, sugar and protein. Plus he is on a good dosage of test as well which is gonna help.

The quick weight gain bothers me because anything that gives you fast weight gain fast strength gain are just temporary, when you come off you'll lose everything you have gained from that cycle, i see no point in gaining 20lb of water in a month and lose it the next day..

lol it doesn’t necessarily bother me, I guess I was really questioning if that was accurate from just running epi. I didn’t realize he was on test as well, guess I missed that part, so that makes more sense now.

lol it doesn’t necessarily bother me, I guess I was really questioning if that was accurate from just running epi. I didn’t realize he was on test as well, guess I missed that part, so that makes more sense now.

Yup yup, test as well. I know I'll lose a couple pounds once I get off.

Anywho today was my second day on 45mgs of epi and I have a question, when I was at 30mg I took one in the morning and one around 6 or 7. The last two days I've taken one in the morning, one at 5 and one before bed, should I take two before I hit the gym in the morning for higher levels or keep at three spaced out for a consistent level?

Hey mrdribbles…is this your first run with pro-hormones or you done others? Also do you feel lethargic from epi at all? For some reason I get very tired from almost any oral. I’m interested in grabbing epi before they sell out just trying to figure out if it will make me tired….thanks

Im not sure if it makess you tired, but just in case you can get some Rs-Transaderm.
In December I am going to run a Beast/Havoc cycle with Transaderm as my test base. I have the Beast and Havoc on the way but I am waiting for N2Guard before I put in my NTBM order.
I will log it iff anyone is interested.

This is first time doing anything related to PH and steroids. As for lethargy, I don't feel lethargic, but when I sleep I feel like I want to sleep forever. I'd say hunger is my biggest problem on it.

Yup yup, test as well. I know I'll lose a couple pounds once I get off.

Anywho today was my second day on 45mgs of epi and I have a question, when I was at 30mg I took one in the morning and one around 6 or 7. The last two days I've taken one in the morning, one at 5 and one before bed, should I take two before I hit the gym in the morning for higher levels or keep at three spaced out for a consistent level?

Take split doses to keep blood levels at a more consistent plain.....

Update time- it's been a week and I haven't noticed any big differences in weight, but I've seen significant increases in strength and definition of the muscles. Veins are now showing a little in the chest, and are easily twice as large in the arms. Back acne has subsided, but has moved into my hair, I heard this was normal so I'm not worrying. Nothing to exciting has really happened, but I have two more weeks to go so we will see how it all comes together.

Update time- it's been a week and I haven't noticed any big differences in weight, but I've seen significant increases in strength and definition of the muscles. Veins are now showing a little in the chest, and are easily twice as large in the arms. Back acne has subsided, but has moved into my hair, I heard this was normal so I'm not worrying. Nothing to exciting has really happened, but I have two more weeks to go so we will see how it all comes together.

It sounds like things are going okay bro....remember epi is a very mild compound it is not any sort of superdrol.

Top Bottom