Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doubt I'll See Another

I really don't care I just wanted to make you waste a bunch of time defending it.

Hahahaha

I'll just copy paste stuff.

are those Mormon's or Jehovah's?

True story-

When I was a kid my brother and I were at home in the summer and these 2 fucking idiots in their cheap ass black suits and white shirts come to the door. My brother answers it and they hand him some pamphlet and start talking to him about wtfever they talk about and he stands there and glances at the pamphlet..crumples it up and throws it at them and slammed the door in their face.

They sat out front of our house for a minute writing something down...I can only assume maybe it's like a note they take back to let everyone else know not to knock on the door of our house.

Haha!

Those fuckers got me good. I used to live on a second floor of a gated apartment, I was expecting a neighbor so I just opened when I heard a knock, I NEVER thought they'd somehow get in and knock door to door.

They started asking me if I had found the Lord and I just stood there and they started going on and on, I didn't have the heart to stop them or tell them I didn't give a flying fuck. Husband came to see WTF was going on and he loudly asked me "why are you talking to them you don't even believe in God!?" they gave me this horrible look and I was speechless, they gave me a pamphlet and left :worried: hubby laughed hard when they left...

Any religion? A Christian church that accepts any religion? As like, you can continue practicing your other religion and be accepted and do work w/in that church ministry? Never heard of a church like that.
There's a church in my town called "Nomad Church" they pretty much review the bible together and the pastor shares stories with a deep meaning, talks about life and changes, being good to others, etc they accept any members of any religion.

I heard from the church through my job, they are very active with children in foster care because the pastor was once in foster care, while talking to us he said "If you ever need any help or want to talk to someone come see me, I don't care if you're catholic, protestant, baptist or if you hate Jesus, I will help you when you need me".

Despite not being a believer it was very nice to hear such tolerance and what I think is the true concept of fellowship and being kind to others regardless of our differences. A while back I told my husband I'd like to go to that church just for the diversity of people, but I'm pretty sure not believing in baby Jesus is gonna be frowned upon lololol the one common denominator is their belief in a higher power, and it's the one thing I dont share with them.... fail :(

There's a church in my town called "Nomad Church" they pretty much review the bible together and the pastor shares stories with a deep meaning, talks about life and changes, being good to others, etc they accept any members of any religion.

I heard from the church through my job, they are very active with children in foster care because the pastor was once in foster care, while talking to us he said "If you ever need any help or want to talk to someone come see me, I don't care if you're catholic, protestant, baptist or if you hate Jesus, I will help you when you need me".

Despite not being a believer it was very nice to hear such tolerance and what I think is the true concept of fellowship and being kind to others regardless of our differences. A while back I told my husband I'd like to go to that church just for the diversity of people, but I'm pretty sure not believing in baby Jesus is gonna be frowned upon lololol the one common denominator is their belief in a higher power, and it's the one thing I dont share with them.... fail :(

Awww...hahah well, it's perfectly reasonable/easy to believe in a Creator or Higher Power or whatever. Not saying that you have to, but it's where people try to pin down who/what/etc that things get sketch. There is no reason to believe that there isn't a Creator. I don't think that specifically has to be Jesus in his baby form. :p

Don't atheists have community pasta pot lucks like the faithy people do? You should start one then ;)

I do think I remember someone from here telling me about a church like that, and there was one close to me in KC when I googled it. Useless to me now, I almost guarantee there isn't one like that close to me here. It would be good to go because I'd like the people, guarantee I wouldn't like anything else tho. I mean, an all religion church, so how do you do study every religious book/text/etc? How could you get good at any of them? Lol

Awww...hahah well, it's perfectly reasonable/easy to believe in a Creator or Higher Power or whatever. Not saying that you have to, but it's where people try to pin down who/what/etc that things get sketch. There is no reason to believe that there isn't a Creator. I don't think that specifically has to be Jesus in his baby form. :p

Don't atheists have community pasta pot lucks like the faithy people do? You should start one then ;)

I do think I remember someone from here telling me about a church like that, and there was one close to me in KC when I googled it. Useless to me now, I almost guarantee there isn't one like that close to me here. It would be good to go because I'd like the people, guarantee I wouldn't like anything else tho. I mean, an all religion church, so how do you do study every religious book/text/etc? How could you get good at any of them? Lol
You read a lot while being a skeptic with the tools of reason and evidence? The principles are all the same after you organize their beliefs....not the supernatural ones but how to manage society; Religion and government are interchangeable. An oligarchy dictates arbitrary rules that are popular at the time they were written down which you must obey or you suffer.

You read a lot while being a skeptic with the tools of reason and evidence? The principles are all the same after you organize their beliefs....not the supernatural ones but how to manage society; Religion and government are interchangeable. An oligarchy dictates arbitrary rules that are popular at the time they were written down which you must obey or you suffer.

Kill yourself.

Top Bottom