Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doubt I'll See Another

did you give me one too? most of my other accounts were banned too damn fast to thank anyone

lol yeah, I don't care though loollo

I gave Mitch free plats and karma all the time and he never thanked me! I just remembered this. Woot ban him now plz

loolloollo j/k mitch <3

Guy was a whacko...

Didn't he find like 6 metal plates buried Illinois, and began a "translation" of them identifying them as some sort of ancient record and identified the author as a descendant of Pharaoh and it ended up being that some local farmers later confessed that they had manufactured, engraved and buried the plates themselves as a hoax.

You are taking about the Kinderhook Plates.

No documentation ever states that he tried to translate them, that is credible anyways. There is documentation that he requested they be sent to scholars for authentication before he would spend time with them.

You gotta remember, back then, people were calling BS on him all the time, so just because a 3rd party document from 175 years ago says he tried to "translate" them and was fooled, could be an outright lie. Haters lied about him in court just to get him arrested, only to be released later the same day because of false allegations.

Since there is conflicting stories regarding what actually did happen, (Some claimed he was fooled, some say he didn't want anything to do with them until they were authenticated), you can't really say what really happened because it's a he said/she said type of bs.

You are taking about the Kinderhook Plates.

No documentation ever states that he tried to translate them, that is credible anyways. There is documentation that he requested they be sent to scholars for authentication before he would spend time with them.

You gotta remember, back then, people were calling BS on him all the time, so just because a 3rd party document from 175 years ago says he tried to "translate" them and was fooled, could be an outright lie. Haters lied about him in court just to get him arrested, only to be released later the same day because of false allegations.

Since there is conflicting stories regarding what actually did happen, (Some claimed he was fooled, some say he didn't want anything to do with them until they were authenticated), you can't really say what really happened because it's a he said/she said type of bs.

Ok, I remembered it wrong.

This explains the situation:

Forgeries related to Mormonism/Joseph Smith and the Kinderhook Plates - FairMormon

Top Bottom