Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doubt I'll See Another

I was raised super hardcore fundie xtian. My Dad describes Southern Baptists as people that are going to hell because they have accepted other translations other than the KJV into their church.

I win, you're going to hell too :p

j/k

btw I have only ever smoked anything, salvia or otherwise, a handful of times, and nothing in the last 8 years. Never done hard drugs and barely drink alcohol. Never had a job that didn't test the fuck out of me.

I was raised super hardcore fundie xtian. My Dad describes Southern Baptists as people that are going to hell because they have accepted other translations other than the KJV into their church.

I win, you're going to hell too :p

j/k

only translation I ever saw accepted was kjv

btw I have only ever smoked anything, salvia or otherwise, a handful of times, and nothing in the last 8 years. Never done hard drugs and barely drink alcohol. Never had a job that didn't test the fuck out of me.

you wanna snort addies and chain smoke so bad

And that's what everyone said about Jesus, Peter, Paul, Moses, Noah, Daniel, etc.

That they were heretics and lunatics off their rockers.

So didn't God the Father and God the Son tell Joseph Smith to not join in church because none at the time were acceptable in his "first vision" and then he tried to join the presbyterian church like 8 years later and then a few years after that he tells everyone about his vision?

So didn't God the Father and God the Son tell Joseph Smith to not join in church because none at the time were acceptable in his "first vision" and then he tried to join the presbyterian church like 8 years later and then a few years after that he tells everyone about his vision?

That guy either really was a prophet, and the world was against him, or he was a sociopath. No other choices.

Top Bottom