Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doubt I'll See Another

My father was raised very old school, hardcore Catholic in Maui. He went to a private school where nuns would beat them on the knuckles with wooden rulers back in the 50's.

Anyways, flash forward to the early 90's, my older sister used to get in a lot of trouble in HS, and she would let the JW's come in the house as they would listen to her vent. When the old man found out, he was furious. He would threaten these old ladies, physical remove them from the house. Threaten to kill them, etc. Funny shit.

Do old school Christians accept Mormon's as Christians bro? I'm not talking about these new non-denominational Christian churches that are popping up, welcoming Gays, etc.

Technically, no. we don't recognize the book of mormon as a christian text, and any old school christian has the same basic belief that the one and only way to heaven is to be saved and accept jesus is your savior.

We also think ol' joseph smith fugged up, because a huge part of the book of revelations states that no living man may add or take away to the written word of god

I was raised Southern Baptist, which is like the hardcore bible beating revival throwing fire and brimstone preaching scream at you type of shit, and they all think Mormans are gonna burn in hell

Gonna need an old skool Christian to make a ruling on this.

A Christian is one who prescribes to and proclaims to believe in the teachings of Christ. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Mormons have historically been left out of this group by other Christ-believing faiths because we reject the Trinitarian notion of the attributes of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Which notions were written by politicians in the 4th century, and not by Christ or his apostles and is not even Biblically accurate. (See the Nicean Creed).

Do old school Christians accept Mormon's as Christians bro? I'm not talking about these new non-denominational Christian churches that are popping up, welcoming Gays, etc.

all Christians are supposed to welcome gays (as well as all sinners) from what I know. no one sin is greater than another is God's eyes. it would be frowned upon to continue living in homosexuality though. repent and work towards not sinning. love the sinner hate the sin

amen?

How is joseph smith biblically accurate when he smoked some salvia like 1800 years later and thought he was Jesus?

He was a lil late, don't you think?

Top Bottom