Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Violence

Call the cops! Call the cops!

I hope this girl clears her head soon....She's going down the WRONG path in life with this jerk she "loves". Maybe a visit from the cops will wake her ass up to what is in store for her future with him!

By the way, something stuck in my mind with your story. You had wondered if the chick was hot? Allow me to share this scenario:

***I donate my services a few times oer month at a local women's shelter for abused women with children****

Young mother and two kids come into Bethany House(shelter for abused women with kids). The lady appears to be 27 years old, kids approx 6 and 8. She carries a photo album with her along with the children's clothing and a few toys stuffed in a box.

My little girl often comes with me to the shelter. My little girl becomes "pals" with this woman's lil gal. They play and have fun while I do the books . Brianna, my lil one, brings the photo album to me one day. This woman's lil girl is following behind Bri with her brother. The lil girl says to me " Look how pretty my mommy once was..." I felt sorry for the once pretty woman, but I felt MORE sorry for the two kids who were scarred deeper from the abuse they saw in their lives!

I also wonder how the hell did her hubby get away with beating her to a pulp and NO one saying ANYTHING!Trust me, this woman suffered MORE than one broken nose in her liftetime! Perhaps she was the type of woman who had neighbors who NEVER made a call ....Took a lot of year's of abuse before she got the courage to leave!

jbauer said:
a) how do you know she doesn't wan t help?
b) and yes, if shes afraid for self, she cant handle a telephone

She is still with him. She didn´t say help me to anyone. She didn´t call the police or a lawyer.
If she wanted to get rid of that guy she would just do something about it.

Norman, not everyone is like you. Not every one is pro-active. This lady might have been raised to be submissive and compliant. Maybe her dad beat her mom so that's how she thinks it's supposed to be. Maybe her man has psychologically torn her down to the point that she really believes all the bad shit he says about her. Love is a powerful drug, and if she loved him it's not absurd to think he has her under his spell. An evil spell.

Maybe she knows he is very sly and can make the cops not believe her.

Maybe she's afraid that if he goes to jail, it won't be for long and as soon as he gets out he will come around and REALLY hurt her.

Don't be a dimwad, Norman. There are LOTS of reasons why she doesn't do anything and you are no one to judge. The point is it is WRONG for a man to abuse a woman and it is WRONG to not do anything if one knows it is happening.

JC

I dont condone domestic violence at all.. but I can understand where it comes from... Some people get their fucking jollies out of pushing people to the edge... I know it doesnt make it right, but some still ask for it... and I know it turn mr hand, into mr fist...

Of course is beating other people a bad thing.
Sticking with someone who beats you is a stupid thing.

If she has injuries from the beatings he will have a hard time telling the cops that she is to blame.

Thx for the dimwad btw. , people who need verbal violence are just a bit better than people who use physical violence.
I guess i did never have to use violence myself because i don´t spend my time with people like that.

Norman Bates said:
Of course is beating other people a bad thing.
Sticking with someone who beats you is a stupid thing.

If she has injuries from the beatings he will have a hard time telling the cops that she is to blame.

Thx for the dimwad btw. , people who need verbal violence are just a bit better than people who use physical violence.
I guess i did never have to use violence myself because i don´t spend my time with people like that.

You're right. You are obviously superior to me since you do not engage in "verbal violence" as you so aptly put it. Why did I bother sticking to my pathetic morals? I should have realized it was her fault all along for being stupid. Just like it is a retarded person's fault he is retarded. Now that I know this I can go on wiht my life and never worry about people to whom bad things are happening. No need to get bogged down by their negative energy. Will you find it in your heart to forgive me, Norman?

JC

Norman Bates said:

She is still with him. She didn´t say help me to anyone. She didn´t call the police or a lawyer.
If she wanted to get rid of that guy she would just do something about it.

That is the same logic that the abuser uses - "She must like it otherwise she would leave me". She may love the guy but she damn well doesn't like what he turns in to.

I am sure this thread is being read by men who abuse their partner. I want to talk to you for just a bit. Some of you are just mean drunks but there are just as many if not more who aren't. You are good men who cannot control your anger or you cannot deal with not being in control. I am sure that you love her. I am sure that you feel horrible about the things that you do to her. There us help available to you but first you have to be honest about what is really going on. Get yourself to a good therapist. Ultimately there is no good end to this, she will eventually leave you or you will injure her so badly that you end up spending more than one night in jail. Either way in the end you will lose. She can't ever completely love you as it is not possible to truly love someone that you are afraid of. Anything that she feels for you now will be replaced with contempt at some point. If you are a good person and you care at all about doing the right thing then admit that you need help, you can't stop this behavior on your own no matter how hard you try. You may go thru many counselors before you find one that can help you but in the end it will be worth it.

If anyone thinks victims like it, or are playing games with their pain, that's bullshit used to justify not having to do anything more than judge the victim.

i think norman bates was just saying that you may try and talk to her, or help her on a very personal level and because she doesnt really know whats going on in her head she'll tell her boyfrind everything. given her boyfriend is happy to beat her im sure he'll have no problem making your immeadiate life a misery....

he;s just saying dont get personally involved as if you trust her she may break it by telling him, and that the poster should just call the cops and tell them whats going on, NOT ignore her

I did not read any replies so I apologize if my answer has already been said. Anyway, this is my personal reaction, I tolerate no disrespect, especially along these lines of a man yelling/shoving a woman, thats just plain punk ass antics, I would go up there personally and let him know he is a true bitch, maybe even shove him around and place his face in the toilet and give him a swirlie, then say "if it happens again I'm calling the police".. peace

Top Bottom