Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Violence

I would be sorely tempted to pull a Dr. Luca on his punk ass and beat him. I honestly believe that everyone of us has the responsibility to take action in situations like this. Personally I would just knock on the door and size the situation up. At the very least I would let them know I can hear everything and to please keep it down.

JC

That was from a discussion on self defence.
Someone saw a girl being hit by her friend.
He helped the girl and subsequently was fighting with the guy and hit him in the face breaking his nose.
Lateron when the police arrived tha girl swore that he did start the fight and he had a charge for hurting that guy.
What i want to say... don´t use force, call the police if you have to, but don´t fight.
It can have a very unsuspected turn and get you into trouble.

Norman Bates said:
He helped the girl and subsequently was fighting with the guy and hit him in the face breaking his nose.
Lateron when the police arrived tha girl swore that he did start the fight and he had a charge for hurting that guy.
What i want to say... don´t use force, call the police if you have to, but don´t fight.

That is the weird think about domestic violence. Many times the girl who is abused will take the side of the abuser when he could get in trouble.

Norman Bates said:

its every guys nastural instinct to defend a woman in trouble.....

dont rush in and do it every time, else you may land yourself in trouble like this.

dont confide in her and ask her if she needs help, the fact she is STILL with this guy shows shes obviously got some problems (probably caused by the guy so who knows), liike someone else said on here she may let it slip, and then you're the next problem for ths guy.

CALL the police from a payphone, tell them you wanna report it anonymously and that some asshole is beating his woman and its really aggrevating you listening to her getting beaten. and keep doing it until something is done

have any other residents 'mentioned it'?

dont you think you should stop being selfish for one second and try and help this girl out or are you that stuck on your weed that you can t smoke it somewhere else. so incase you hear something like that again you can call the cops and not have to worry about your place smelling like sh!t?

wouldn't you want someone to help you out if you were unfortunate enought to be in that situation?

jbauer said:
dont you think you should stop being selfish for one second and try and help this girl out or are you that stuck on your weed that you can t smoke it somewhere else. so incase you hear something like that again you can call the cops and not have to worry about your place smelling like sh!t?

wouldn't you want someone to help you out if you were unfortunate enought to be in that situation?

She doesn´t want to leave him at is seems.
Why should one get himself into trouble for someone who doesn´t even try to help himself and who is not a friend?

most women who suffer from domestic abuse are afraid to leave and need sometimes need a "straw to break the camels back" speak

and besides its a nice somewhat caring thing to do. It says something about a person when they're not afraid to give someone else a helping hand.

a) how do you know she doesn't wan t help?
b) and yes, if shes afraid for self, she cant handle a telephone

Top Bottom