Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing sus 300 tren 100 eq 200 masteron 200 cycle....

im about to run these 4 together and wanted some input on this cycle...im 6'0 weigh 215...wanting to run 12 weeks and do the masteron from week 9 onto week 12...also have some d bol pills 25mg and since i only have like 36 pills left was wondering would it be pointless to take 25mg a day for 4 weeks...jus lookin for sum feedback...
1-4 weeks d bol 25 mg a day
1-12 weeks sus 300 m/w/f 900 mg
1-12 weeks tre 100 m/w/f 300 mg
1-12 weeks equipose 200 m/w/f 600 mg
9-12 weeks masteron 100 m/w/f 300 or 400 mg( m/w/f/s or should i keep it at m/w/f)

Last edited:
im about to run these 4 together and wanted some input on this cycle...im 6'0 weigh 215...wanting to run 12 weeks and do the masteron from week 9 onto week 12...also have some d bol pills 25mg and since i only have like 36 pills left was wondering would it be pointless to take 25mg a day for 4 weeks...jus lookin for sum feedback...

what doses are u using of the test tren and mast each week? how does OCT/PCT look?

1-4 weeks d bol 25 mg a day
1-12 weeks sus 300 m/w/f 900 mg
1-12 weeks tre 100 m/w/f 300 mg
1-12 weeks equipose 200 m/w/f 600 mg
9-12 weeks masteron 100 m/w/f 300 or 400 mg( m/w/f/s or should i keep it at m/w/f)

That is quite a cycle. May i ask what number cycle this is? and what BF% are u at?

this is an Advanced cycle so id assume you have alot of experience?

Run the mast EOD at 100-150mg. i think its enough considering u are using tren also. Ive never heard of sus 300 before where im from so im not sure of the diff esters it has in it.

As an OCT id suggest u use an AI (unless u arent prone to gyno) and also HCG at 250IU twice a week. Continue that for 2-3 weeks past the last test/eq injection and do a nolva and resveratrol pct. resveratrol will make your HCG more potent so using it a little longer wont hurt.

i take it this is a cutting/hardening cycle?

yeah ive done gear for awhile...havent done masteron b4 so this will b my first time doing that particular aas...and alot of times ive done other gear m/w/f....but where im running into trouble is with sum things like tha masteron is ive heard 400mg is a good route to go with it a week..and i kno that if i wanna do 400 mg a week last four weeks i could up tha amount in tha syringe, but would mon/wed/fri b sufficent enough? this time around im wanting to do 3cc in syringe with everything in syringe each m/w/f....yeah and wantin this to be a cuttin and hardening cycle but still wanna add on a lil mass...

yeah ive done gear for awhile...havent done masteron b4 so this will b my first time doing that particular aas...and alot of times ive done other gear m/w/f....but where im running into trouble is with sum things like tha masteron is ive heard 400mg is a good route to go with it a week..and i kno that if i wanna do 400 mg a week last for weeks i could up tha amount in tha syringe, but would mon/wed/fri b sufficent enough...

masteron clears fairly quickly cos its a prop ester. So yeah id do EOD injections of it. i just came off 1000mg sus a week and 150mg masteron EOD and it worked well to harden me up a bit. Even do it a little longer then the test a bold if u can. there is a post here on this forum about masteron being used as part of pct so maybe give it a read. its titled 'proviron vs masteron'. I love masteron its awesome stuff!

do u think that 400 mg last 4 weeks of cycle would b enough to see results?? so basically after friday shots instead of shootin that sunday jus wait and shoot again monday?

do u think that 400 mg last 4 weeks of cycle would b enough to see results?? so basically after friday shots instead of shootin that sunday jus wait and shoot again monday?

as i said i would stick to EOD injections. so it would be mon wed fri sun tue thurs sat mon wed and so on. but thats just me.

hmmm 4 weeks is a little short but i wont say it wont do anything but 6 might be better... go 500mg EW

Top Bottom