Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you sleep with your significant other?

Lol I didn't tell him to do anything

Just make sure there was coffee in the house was all I asked. He asked what kind I liked and I said carmel was good, but he can't be wrong on that. Lots of other issues sure, but not that one ;)

So ur getting married and he doesnt even know what coffee you like, get your shit together plank :mad:

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

no bish, every time she comes down I stock up. I asked if she wanted something different that time and she said something caramel flavored so I bought everything.

some of us aren't limited to the balance of our food stamp card.

no bish, every time she comes down I stock up. I asked if she wanted something different that time and she said something caramel flavored so I bought everything.

some of us aren't limited to the balance of our food stamp card.

I make $21.50 over the ebt limit

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I am not picky with coffee. I just like to have some there so I dont have to go get it. I can't really function without a cup in the morning.

I am kinda grouchy in the morning w/o it. Just trying to avoid a scenario where I'm a bitch, really. If I'm really bad, I'll cry. I'll take any kind of coffee.

Top Bottom