Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you sleep with your significant other?

JayC9

to clarify, 'sleep' in this context is defined as physically lying next to your parnter each night...or separate beds

i love my wife but honestly i cannot stand sleeping in the same bed as her, im sure she would if asked but i dont understand why somebody would want to? i think the whole body next to body slumber thing is some kind of caveman hard wired hang over from times where we huddled together for warm or something like that

get the fuck outta my bed im trying to sleep here!!!

how big a bed do you need to get over snoring, moving, farting, talking, phone noises etc etc

get the fuck outta my bed!

I have a king bed, we don't have to be touching, we each take a side.
I can't sleep cuddled, don't like cuddling to begin with, I venture to his side for sexhuals and then retreat.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Reactions: ceo
I know a few couples that sleep in separate beds and swear by it. I remember my grandparents had separate beds and how weird I thought that was as a kid.

how big a bed do you need to get over snoring, moving, farting, talking, phone noises etc etc

get the fuck outta my bed!

WTF farting all night every night!? I snore a lot, hubby always tolerated it but now I got a cpap which helps keep me on my side of the bed.

Are you in separate rooms?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom