Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you sleep with your significant other?

They got a place over in the next town over that has a million different flavors. Its pretty interesting to say the least! When I first went in there I bought a ton of different flavors. Now I pretty much stick with regular blueberry flavor!
lol I never go to starbucks, but local gas station had a ton of flavors, I love banana foster!,

at home i make my own espresso shots, cause starbucks always burns them and uses crap beans, stump town coffee beans, then almond milk and sugar free hot-coco mix and sugar free Torani, and bam almond joy mocha

I am not picky with coffee. I just like to have some there so I dont have to go get it. I can't really function without a cup in the morning.

I am kinda grouchy in the morning w/o it. Just trying to avoid a scenario where I'm a bitch, really. If I'm really bad, I'll cry. I'll take any kind of coffee.

I'm not picky either as long as i have sugar and skim milk for it. I usually have a cup in the morning, but sometimes i forget or i'm too lazy (even with a Keurig) so i skip the coffee that day. It just makes me more tired that day. No biggie

I'm not picky either as long as i have sugar and skim milk for it. I usually have a cup in the morning, but sometimes i forget or i'm too lazy (even with a Keurig) so i skip the coffee that day. It just makes me more tired that day. No biggie

I'm the same way when it comes to coffee, but I only need artificial sweetener.

I don't get all this designer coffee stuff. It all tastes the same to me. But I'm that way about wine and food as well -- it's a frigging blessing to have a dull sense of taste. As long as it's got lots of salt and spicy, I'm down.

Top Bottom