Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you sleep with your significant other?

pretty sure plank buys those Starbucks k-cups and then sits in his kitchen counter with his mac book to type furiously on EF and by that I mean working on his novel :coffee:
Also I'm pretty sure he does it because they banned him from the local starbucks after this incident
http://unneededthings.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/enhanced-buzz-10824-1352997726-4.jpg
enhanced-buzz-10824-1352997726-4.jpg

pretty sure plank buys those Starbucks k-cups and then sits in his kitchen counter with his mac book to type furiously on EF and by that I mean working on his novel :coffee:
Also I'm pretty sure he does it because they banned him from the local starbucks after this incident
http://unneededthings.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/enhanced-buzz-10824-1352997726-4.jpg
enhanced-buzz-10824-1352997726-4.jpg

I never use it actually, but I buy tons of those cups for Cindy...

True story..She told me to pick up some caramel flavored coffee so I bought every fucking kind they had.

I never use it actually, but I buy tons of those cups for Cindy...

True story..She told me to pick up some caramel flavored coffee so I bought every fucking kind they had.
I'll admit I like their teas, haven't tried the chocolates, seems campbells will make kcup chicken noodle soup, the thought of it made my stomach churn...

They got a place over in the next town over that has a million different flavors. Its pretty interesting to say the least! When I first went in there I bought a ton of different flavors. Now I pretty much stick with regular blueberry flavor!

They got a place over in the next town over that has a million different flavors. Its pretty interesting to say the least! When I first went in there I bought a ton of different flavors. Now I pretty much stick with regular blueberry flavor!
I've seen so many delicious flavors, ironically I don't drink coffee :lmao: I only have it for my guests, I don't like having pots and the smell of coffee in the air, Keurig takes care of that. I can occasionally have some tea on it too.

Top Bottom