Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieting Precontest

mlong23

Can anyone give me some help in terms of the percentages most people use when getting ready to do a show? I am going to start dieting in 2 weeks, trying to get my body ready to see how long I would need to diet for if I wanted to actually enter a show one day.

I read something about the body opus diet, which looked like it was 70% fat and 30% protein. Don't you still need some carbs to function?

55/35/10
Pro/carbs/fats

Cals = Bodyweight * 12

Start with that...

70/30 wouldn't do much for you...

-Ingram

mlong23 said:
Can anyone give me some help in terms of the percentages most people use when getting ready to do a show? I am going to start dieting in 2 weeks, trying to get my body ready to see how long I would need to diet for if I wanted to actually enter a show one day.

I read something about the body opus diet, which looked like it was 70% fat and 30% protein. Don't you still need some carbs to function?

50% protein
30% carbs
20% fats

I usually eat the carbs with breakfast, pre-wo, and post-wo meals and may eat a little more on leg or back days. Good luck

Hello the best diet to lose weight and get cut is indeed the high-protein, moderate fat and low carbohydrate diet.

Try to buy this book if u can from amazon, it explains the high protein way of eating in detail:

http://www.amazon.com/Protein-Power-High-Protein-Low-Carbohydrate-Health/dp/0553380788/ref=pd_sim_b_1_img/104-0646618-7427952

Ubermensh

mlong23 said:

Top Bottom