Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg diet not around anymore?

Srazol

I'm interested in trying the HCG diet. One of my friends listens to a lot of joe rogan and it is pushed a lot on there along with other stuff
The way i’ve read it was supposed to be done is you inject or take hcg supplements and then you Consume 500 to 800 calories a day
you aren't allowed to eat dairy, high carb foods, fats and oils, sugary Beverages and alcohol
is this the right program that I should try and has anyone use it before

The huge flaw with this is it is not sustainable you will constantly be hungry at some point you will go back to old habits, you need to find something you enjoy and can work with for years to come. No magic pills here only will power and commitment will get the job done.

I would look in Keto it is much easier and better for you then some hcg diet ever could be.

1. don't get any sort of nutritional advice or medical advice from joe rogan. he has zero credibility and pushes conspiracies which have been proven wrong including anti-vaxxer russian propaganda
2. when you eat 500 calories a day you also burn less cals too. then when you go back to eating the way you did before guess what happens? you gain it all back and get fatter
3. hcg diet is pushed to sell hcg. it it pregnant female urine synthesized lol. so you are injecting a pregnant chicks piss when you take hcg

every person i know who did the hcg diet is fatter today then they were before

fasting, cycling your diet, and eating a natural diet is how you get healthy

I'm interested in trying the HCG diet. One of my friends listens to a lot of joe rogan and it is pushed a lot on there along with other stuff
The way i’ve read it was supposed to be done is you inject or take hcg supplements and then you Consume 500 to 800 calories a day
you aren't allowed to eat dairy, high carb foods, fats and oils, sugary Beverages and alcohol
is this the right program that I should try and has anyone use it before
hcg diet doesnt do anything its a scam, the guy who invented it went to jail

Top Bottom