Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol users lets hear it

swole said:
8and20, have you ever considered ending a cycle with 4 weeks of dbol? I heard this actually helps with recovery when coming off

example

WK 1-14 Test E or Cyp
WK 1-4 40mg Dbol ED
WK 11-14 40mg Dbol ED

Oh, and what do you think the minimum effective dose is? 20mg?

i run dbol or tbol at 40-50mg at the end of cycles some times. As far as helping with recovery, you are supposed to end the dbol a couple weeks after your last injection to allow the test to clear out of your system. The point is to use the dbol to carry you right up to pct so you dont have that 2 week lapse in which your not taking anything. Works well for me, seems to make recovery quicker.

ive ran dbol in nearly all of my cycles as a kickstart. probably 10 of them over the years. i love it, the pumps i get from dbol are phenominal. sometimes i do tend to hold a little to much water, but nothing some adex or fem cant fix. ive ran it with test, deca, eq, primo, winstrol, anavar, masteron, parabolan, and twice i ran dbol by itself between long cycles just because i had so much of it.
when i use it as a kickstart 40mg ED works, split up throughout the day. when i ran it by itself though i bumped it up to 60mg. good shit i love dbol

you know what im on my 3rd week of
600test e
40mg dbol
gonna use tren on the 5th week
and i really dont have much bloat at all. but hell ive been getting really bad anxiety attacks and having a hard time sleeping on the weekends

did 8 weeks 40mg a day with 500mg sust every 5 days gained a lot i started off 150lb ex crack head ended 190lb was a lot of water and fat i did 2x my body weght in protien and ate every 4 hrs id tell anyone starting out that is skiny and can't gain weight to use d-bol also you should start gaining in week 3 and then get ready to buy new clothes

jumpmaster82 said:
ive ran dbol in nearly all of my cycles as a kickstart. probably 10 of them over the years. i love it, the pumps i get from dbol are phenominal. sometimes i do tend to hold a little to much water, but nothing some adex or fem cant fix. ive ran it with test, deca, eq, primo, winstrol, anavar, masteron, parabolan, and twice i ran dbol by itself between long cycles just because i had so much of it.
when i use it as a kickstart 40mg ED works, split up throughout the day. when i ran it by itself though i bumped it up to 60mg. good shit i love dbol
Awesome bro, what brands have you had the best results with? thanks, i like pinks and naps but are these UGL terapia naps the same as old naps?

Top Bottom