Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and NPP results

i remember you were asking things before but we never saw your log journal no diet no training etc maybe you dont even need NPP or test

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I'm going to say use this stack if you need it and without a LOG we dont know if you need to use npp or test or anything else its a fact

350mgs testosterone sports trt EW (cypionate)
300mgs NPP EW
50mgs proviron ED
7caps n2guard ED
5mgs aromasin EOD
20mgs cardarine ED

and a FULL Log journal posted now to launch cycle

you can get extremely effective results with low sides if you just simply run them at moderate doses... the people that bitch and complain about sides with deca/npp or bloating are the ones that run it too high

Deca is one of my favorite compounds and I have ran it many times. Once I listened to Dylan about lowering my dose, my experiences have been as good as I could hope for and beyond. I always had big results but also issues in the past with higher doses but not I keep it along with testosterone in the low 300's of each and do amazing every time

Top Bottom