Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol users lets hear it

goku_kakarot77

come on guys who use dbol before, im planinng to give it a run next cycle,
what did you gain, what dose, when did it kick in, what else you ran it with, how bad was the bloat?

thanks guys

peace

I hate dbol, too much bloat not enough quality, bad on liver (17aa) and hard to hold any gains afterward, just my opinion oh and shuts u down bad which is why gains are tought to hold even with PCT

I love it! It is kinda hard to evaluate what u gain just off the dbol unles u run dbol onl. I usually run 40-50mg ed for 4-6 weeks. Dbol kicked in for me within a day. I usually run test with it. I had no bloat.

goku_kakarot77 said:
come on guys who use dbol before, im planinng to give it a run next cycle,
what did you gain, what dose, when did it kick in, what else you ran it with, how bad was the bloat?

thanks guys

peace

how could i forget the monstorous strength! every week i increased in weight and/or reps

8and20, have you ever considered ending a cycle with 4 weeks of dbol? I heard this actually helps with recovery when coming off

example

WK 1-14 Test E or Cyp
WK 1-4 40mg Dbol ED
WK 11-14 40mg Dbol ED

Oh, and what do you think the minimum effective dose is? 20mg?

swole said:
8and20, have you ever considered ending a cycle with 4 weeks of dbol? I heard this actually helps with recovery when coming off

example

WK 1-14 Test E or Cyp
WK 1-4 40mg Dbol ED
WK 11-14 40mg Dbol ED

i dont come off anymore. hrt when not on cycle. i could c it helping with late cycle intensity when running those 4 monthers.

I have mixed feelings about the stuff. I've ran it many times and it seemed to just make me big and bloated with tons of strength, then too lose it all during pct.

I've heard Arnold used to eat the stuff like candy so there's something to be said for that. Look how awesome he looked.

Personally, I would rather front load with test-p for a kickstart than stress my liver with dbol.

one of my co-workers did a dbol only run. he was a skinny lil' fukka....he put on some impressive size in pecs, traps, bis and glutes with very little bloating. lost it all in about 4 months, though....

8and20 said:
i dont come off anymore. hrt when not on cycle. i could c it helping with late cycle intensity when running those 4 monthers.
hrt? how old r u, 8and? PM me if u don't want to post here, ok? :artist:

Top Bottom