Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and NPP results

I was planning on running a Tren and Test cycle mid July but with some work and scheduling issues I wont be able too. Hopefully I can start something late August or early Sept. but at that time I want to focus more on lean bulk and mass gain so interested in NPP and Test cycle.
Thinking something like this
pin Monday Wednesday Friday
Test E 375mg per week 14-16 weeks
NPP 350mg per week 12 weeks
proviron 25mg per day
Aromasin 12.5mg Tuesday and Saturday
GW 20mg per day entire cycle
N2Guaurd 7 caps entire cycle
not sure yet about adding Anavar or Tbol for first 6 weeks
Tbol is go 1st 6 weeks of you go anavar if wait till last 6 weeks personally

Test and NPP is a great cycle man. I would run 200-300mg test and 400mg NPP per week for 8-10 weeks if it was me. Assuming you are also going to run a short ester test.

Yes I will post a log before I start the cycle. getting blood work done soon to see how my estrogen level is.
Lower Test and higher NPP is better for less sides?

Yes I will post a log before I start the cycle. getting blood work done soon to see how my estrogen level is.
Lower Test and higher NPP is better for less sides?
@DavyDogg I'm looking forward to seeing your LOG we all are

and I dont think lower test and higher Npp is the best, you should stick to roughly 1:1

250mgs testosterone
200mgs NPP
bump up by 50mgs weekly if you feel you're getting the results and low sides, remember you have 6 weeks to adjust as you go in and you can do the highest dose for 12 more weeks.

Top Bottom