Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crumcakes modified diet is amazing!

gUiLe said:
Going into 3rd week and seeing REAL results here. I woke up
this morning and looked in the mirror and was like "whoa!"
Strength is still up and bf is falling. Lost 6lbs so far (actually gained 1lb back last week) so I will continue this and report
results. Currently using only multi-vitamin and ALA with carb meals
only. Taking in about 100 to 150 g's carbs per day with a
moderate carb up on Saturday which is no more then 400g of
carbs. This diet is the real deal!! Thanks Crumcake!!!!
g

Where are the carbs coming from? As I understood Crum's diet it only called 30-50 post workout plus veggies.

What's so revolutionary about that diet? It's a relatively simple low carb diet, with complex carbs as the carb source, The rest is high protein and moderate "good" fats. Sounds like a iso caloric diet. BTW you will still be subject to enery in = energy out.

That being said i lost the most fat weight using the Atkins diet with 1-2 carb up days during the week.

So all reduced calorie diets which keep insulin spikes to a minnimum will work. Take your pick.

.gwl9dta4 quote: "What's so revolutionary about that diet? It's a relatively simple low carb diet, with complex carbs as the carb source, The rest is high protein and moderate "good" fats. Sounds like a iso caloric diet. BTW you will still be subject to enery in = energy out.

That being said i lost the most fat weight using the Atkins diet with 1-2 carb up days during the week.

So all reduced calorie diets which keep insulin spikes to a minnimum will work. Take your pick."

Yeah, I think what gUiLe did was something similar to what I did....a MODIFIED Crumcake diet. I basically kept my carbs under 100 a day, took them in early in the day, did cardio before breakfast, and had one carb up day.

Enigmaxxx7 said:

I tried to find the goofiest, ugliest looking fucker on the net. This is what I came up with. I'll be changing it back to me soon. I was just clownin.

please get wrid of him,

Top Bottom