Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine-Protein-glutamine-dextrose-Postworkout??

I used to use vanadyl sulfate for about 10 years, and have only been using ALA for about 2. it is definetly a good supp. some use it only with the post workout drink due to the high carb content. some like to use it when ever a high carb meal is eaten or even a meal containing moderately high GI/GR meal. some take it every other meal, so 3x a day.

regarding the creatine...it will not effect your bf levels only visually. if you are one who gains a lot of weight on it (6+ lbs) then I would not stop use but lower the serving size. it's benefits far out weigh one little side effect.

rgosit said:
Is ALA worth wile?

It's definitely been worthwhilefor me and it's truly one of the best supplements I've ever taken.

Yes, it gives you great pumps, but it also helps shuttle the massive amounts of carbs you are taking into your muscles.

There's a really good post on this board about it. Do a search for ALA and you'll find it. It's the one started by Fonz.

like i said i usually gain some weight on it.. after awile that kinda diminishes i think..but i cant b gianing ne weight because i have to make a weight class... wich is 169, which is light considering i was about 200 3 monthes ago..and i might even go down another 10

im also 18..would that make a diff with the ALA?

how would i use it in conjunction with dextrose?

how much is it? do i buy it alone?

thanx

i think ill save the creatine and ALA for after my next competition..when i dont have to make weight ne more...

ne other quality supps i should look into at my age..

i was allways told to stick with the bascs
protein
glutamine
flax

eca when needed

Awesome post! Here's my two cents:

Take 5 grams of Glutamine before workout then again before bed. Glutamine helps prevent muscle break down. Worst times you'll lose muscle is during your w/o (if on an empty stomach or if you haven't ate within 3hrs) or while you sleep (8hr fasting period).

After workout:
35-60grams of Dextrose w/ 5 grams of Creatine (spikes insulin/replenishes muscle gylcogen...getting you ready for protein). I add Crystal Lite for taste.

30min later: 40-50grams of Whey protein in water. Whey is fastly absorded into the muscles.

30min-1hr: Eat a good meal. Chicken/potato/greens

Top Bottom