Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine-Protein-glutamine-dextrose-Postworkout??

rgosit

I havent been on creatine in a wile..but im going to get back on..

right now i am taking glutamine after i trAIN..and about 10-15 mins later having whey protien with 65-75 grams of dextrose..

how would i wokr creatine into this?

with my creatine i was thinking about going
5 grams creatine with 5 grams glutamine and 25 grams of dextorse, and drink that wile i lift...

then have the same thing post workout...

15 mins later...then have 25 grams of dextorse with 3 servings of whey post workout???

hows this sound?

Man, I swear I've seen this post workout creatine question about 5 times this week.

As soon as your work out is done, take the glutamine, creatine and dextrose all together. None of these are going to compete for absorption. I always have it waiting in my car. Have the powder and water seperate and only mix it when you are ready to drink it, otherwise the creatine and glutamine will become unstable. I also recommend you throw in 300-500 grams of ALA.
Wait about 10 minutes for your whey protein.

I wouldn't recommend you take dextrose as you work out. You want you blood sugar stable as you work out not constantly fluctuating. I always take my carbs (Ultra Fuel) about 30 minutes before working out and nothing during the workout. I've tried it both ways and this is what works best with me. You may want to experiment for yourself and see how your body responds to it.

i used to drink gatorade with crea- and glute during my workout...

do u think water and crea and glutamine would b effective..during my workout?

so have the 75 grams of dextorse with creatine and glut as soon as im done?
then wait and have the whey...

will the dextrose still help the whey protien absorb.even though i had it earlier with the creatine>??

should i just drop the preworkout\or during workout creatine??
and just stick to post workout..i lift first thing in the morning..and i take glutamine when i wake up..

another thing.. i mite not even take the creatine..because i want to stay lean..do u think i can stay as lean while on it..

and my actual weight is a factor..i fight bjj, ans there are weight classes..thats y im concerned...

take the creatine and glut with the whey/simple carbs post workout, that "is" the optimum time. there is no benefit to drinking them during training.

taking creatine will not effect bf levels, if a quality creatine (very low sodium) supplement is used the "volumizing" effects of creatine should be small.

it is the low quality creatine supps with a high sodium content that cause people to gain drastic amounts of water weight.

well i seemed to have better results drinking wile training..

do u have facts to back that theres no reason to take itbefore or during??

it would b a alot less of a hassle just taking 5 grams post workout though..

yes i have quality creatine..prolab creapure..

do u think it will change my weight? or make me look any less ripped?

if creatine is take prior to training it will surely help with cellular energy levels to get those last reps out.

however taking it post workout is the optimum time to replenish creatine stores. post workout is also when ATP is at its lowest. creatine plays a important role in the production and storage of ATP. ATP is the biological energy source for the anabolic process. the body can not be in it's highest anabolic state until ATP is restored 100%.

so 5 grams before..and 5 grams after would be the best?

if i took it before..would i take it with a water and dextrose?

if so how much?

could i take it with water alone?

how long before?

,,and rage...what would ALA do for me?

just give me a better pump?? if so thats not really necesary..

I would either take 5 grams prior w/ water and another 5 after w/ protein and high carb drink. or just take 10 grams post workout.

this is the short version -alpha lipoic acid (ALA) increases the number of glut-4 transporters on the exterior of muscle cells which allows the muscle to soak up more nutrients. which in turn speeds up recovery, anabolic processes etc.

hmm..ALA is in cel tech

has it made a diffrence for u?

can i be as lean on creatine..as i could off it?

Is ALA worth wile?

Top Bottom