Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contradicting threads on pgf, please clarify!

sounds good. be sure you have a stack of opened alchy schwabs so you can wipe the skin between each shot without putting the pin down....start at .2 per site and then if that is no prob you can increase it. .2 worked for me though.

oh, 1 thing...the 1/2 inch slin pin is too long for painless sub q shots around the nip...go with the 5/16 inch 30g. The 1/2 is a must for intramuscular site injects though.

Last edited:
thanks hugh.

u think i should shoot everyday or everyother day and should i shoot once a day or more?

would applying ice to my chest or applying heat decrease the pain?

If either use heat, the carbs would only be if you are doing it intermuscular to gain size because you are using it for fat loss the carbs would not help any I personaly do .25ml inj one on each side about evey 4 hours but that is for a larger area like the lower abs in the nip I would just take that 1 shot per side ED.

No I dont realy know why but I have read that asprin will kill the benifits of pgf2 of course I dont know if this would relate to the fat burning effect sence the artical was all about muscle growth.

here is the plan

start with .2cc per shot and start with 2 shots per pec sub-q per day.
work way up to 4 shots.
only do once a day.
do everyother day.
take a carb drink 20 min before shots.
apply heat to area before shots.
take ephedrine 20 min before shot since they are near the heart they might slow down the heart so ephedrine is to keep it normal (is this needed?)
using 5/16 inch 30 gauge .5cc insulin needle.
only doing for 4 weeks

please let me know if the things i mentioned look ok to do.

take ephedrine 20 min before shot since they are near the heart they might slow down the heart so ephedrine is to keep it normal (is this needed?)

i don't think that would do anything. for a few weeks i shot the stuff in my upper-inner chest with a 1/2 pin with no weird effects on heart rythm. I do not know what i was thinking at the time, and will not do it again, but there were no crazy sides and i did not die.

Top Bottom