Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest in 13 days

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
OK...contest in 13 days. Leaves me with 12 days of training...well really 8-9 days of training. I'm sitting here, while on 450mg deca a week and 400mg prop a week, pretty strong and doing well. I'm gonna weigh well over 275lbs...so I am in the SHW class anyway...so I was actually thinking about adding either some dbol or adrol for the last few days. I have 65 dbol (5mg), and about 50 adrol. The only reasons that I am considering adding something is because

1) I will be upping my cardio and event training to 3x a week this week and early next and wondered if it would help with my recouperation times.

2) A little extra strength couldn't hurt.

Would it be worth it to add the dbol or the adrol with this little of time? I believe that it actually took like 1-2 weeks for it to really kick in when I took it before...but took low doses.

Was thinking about adding 2 adrol for the 1st 7 days and 1 the last 5-6 days.

What do you think?

B True

If I had to choose between the two I would go with the A-Bombs. They will definitely kick in before D-Bol does. They probably will add a few pounds to ya too...even if it is all water. Water=Strength. And since your in the SHW gaining weight is of little concern.

Good Luck at the contest.

Started my abombs Sunday night. 2 tabs a day till contest day. I feel stronger already. Do abombs diolate (sp) your eyes...my vision seems a bit blurry since and they look larger than usual?

Thanks guys...will keep everyone posted.

B True

Top Bottom