Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Gotta love those drag curls but wat was 1st vid????uppulls or pillpops or sum stoopit thing on a bar bit pointless if u ask me haha

Gotta love those drag curls but wat was 1st vid????uppulls or pillpops or sum stoopit thing on a bar bit pointless if u ask me haha

Lol! Yeah I re-did the pull up clip, someone who shall remain nameless was dissin my technique before cos my chin wasn't goin above the bar!

Good effort mate that's what we like to see! :D

K so I just finished kickboxing. Was bleeding knackered today! Didn't kick anyone in the head :( I did sweep a couple of guys and got em down :D

Other than that I'm shagged!

Oh yeah, one bird in the class started telling me I needed to build muscle.... I thought she was takin the piss at first then I realised she was just reading my t-shirt! Lol.

Last edited:
^^^ lol just remember to sub it with @sexy" next time. Lmao.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Right, just done 90 minutes of kickboxing with my mate from the club. It was a proper sweat session (fasted :) )
Followed by 40 minutes of stretching after downing some carbs!

Right that's my last fasted cardio session for the contest. I'm just gonna focus on trying to drop more fat to get me a tad bit if definition for my final pics.

Unfortunately I know a lot of my recent weight loss has come from my legs shrinking thanks to not being able to train them heavy :(
On the plus side my flexibility has improved which is good news for my kickboxing ...

I just tore it up!
I've been getting a bit down about the drop in strength I've been experiencing whilst tryin to cut so I tried a 1 rep max on the bench. :evil:

WU
1x10 @ bar (44lbs)
1x8 @ 60kg (132lbs)
1x6 @ 80kg (176lbs)
2x4 @ 100kg (220lbs)

Work
1x1 @ 131kg (288.2lbs)
1x1 @ 132.5kg (291.5lbs)
1x1 @ 135kg (297lbs)
1x1 @ 136kg (299.2lbs)

Dips
Narrow grip