Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Takes 4 weeks to gain 1 week to lose who the fuk designed the human body

Tell me about it! I got I'll the other week and dropped 2.4kg!! Pretty sure it was all muscle!

Food an ting fo tha day innit

Had to be quick today so I just blasted my chest.

Flat bench
1x10@ 60kg
1x10@ 80kg
1x10 @ 90kg
1x9 @ 100kg
1x4 @ 105kg
2x4 @ 102.5kg

Incline bench
1x6 @ 60kg
1x5 @ 70kg
1x5 @ 75kg
1x4 @ 77.5kg
1x4 @ 80kg

Fly presses @ 10kg dumbells
4x40 - you know the score with these I ain't writing em out!!!!

I've def lost plenty of strength :( that 105kg (231lbs) was a bit too hard.... Oh well to be expected as I'm trying to cut I suppose....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Oh so far I've had nearly 3,500 cals and I ain't even feeling full!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

LOL yeah bro but you and OWL are a near distant seconed to boobsy in post counts on your threads.
And nice workout too bro.
LOL.

LOL yeah bro but you and OWL are a near distant seconed to boobsy in post counts on your threads.
And nice workout too bro.
LOL.

OWL's thread is older than our contest logs... Not sure he should get full points.. Lmao! I'm only saying that so I can be in 2nd place!

What a crap WO today, out of the blue my GF starts sending me texts telling me it's over and stuff, no reason, no lead up nothing. Everything's been fine recently, this is so unexpected. I asked her not to text me at work as I work 12 hours and really don't need the extra stress but she kept sending em!

OHP @ 52.5kg 8,8,8
Squat @ 70kg 10,10,10
Chin ups @ BW 10,10,9
Front squat @ 70kg 8,8,5
Lateral raises @ 12.5kg 10,10,5

This was all I managed I really was not feeling it today. :(

BF test with calipers 12.7% so a little better than last time. I'm making progress but it's slowed down.

Fuck I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

Everyone gets knocked down bro, it's how fast you get up and continue to kill shit, that will define you! I know it's hard at times bro when I lost my Dad to cancer recently I had no desire.....BUT with that said I stopped feeling sorry for myself and when I walked into the gym it was all behind me. Cleared my mind, killed shit, got on with my life and what I could control! Hope it all works out for ya bro!

Top Bottom