Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Dude last year I didn't know how to due a lat spread even on my final photos I was slouched a little like your first shot. I've got an ok lat spread now but it's seriously hard.

Yeah posing is an exercise in itself. Definitely takes practice. I practice one pose every time I'm at the gym. Some cocky fuckers look at me weird cause I'm not 6% BF. eh fuckem. I still got a better looking face

Yeah well I got 3 days to work on it!

What you reckon to the rest?

Be brutal bro.

Yeah well I got 3 days to work on it!

What you reckon to the rest?

Be brutal bro.

Look alright. The lighting sucks so it's hard to see. I'm not the most qualified to answer posing questions. I just watch a lot of competitions and try to copy. Hehe

Look alright. The lighting sucks so it's hard to see. I'm not the most qualified to answer posing questions. I just watch a lot of competitions and try to copy. Hehe

Yeah I saw pumping iron one time and this film with Jeff Bridges called "stay hungry" with Arnie in it. That's about all I know about posing. Lol.

Yep lighting sucks and it's my iPhone camera which ain't the best. The Mrs reckons she can do me some fake tan an shit which ought to help some....

Meh, yesterday (24/04/'12) I did a simple WO, just pullipops (pull ups) with varied grips

Pull ups
5x5 @ BW with best possible form, arms fully extended in the down position, chin above the bar in the up position. Each rep as explosive as possible :)

Chin ups
3x5 @ BW same here, best possible form.

Pull ups partial reps
3x6 @ BW only came up halfway on these as I was pretty drained by then and just wanted to bang a few more out.

Today's WO
Not great. I Really wasn't feeling it today. Mainly cos I slept like shit last night.

OHP
1x10 @ bar
1x10 @ 25kg (55lbs)
1x10 @ 30kg (66lbs)
1x10 @ 35kg (77lbs)
My right delt started hurting on the last 5th of the movement so I stopped.

Handstand press ups
3x3 @ BW

Squat
1x30 @ bar
1x30 @ 25kg
1x30 @ 30kg
1x30 @ 40kg

Then I did 25 mins on the heavy bag. Not my usual interval training I just went non stop at an easy pace.

Really feeling drained today, should've had me fine N2KTS before training.

What a bastard! Absolute killer delt workout! I've been having problems with my delt training recently. A niggling little pain in my right delt so I tried something a little different today.

WU
Seated DB Arnold press super setted with standing DB upright row
2x10 @ 10kg DBs

Work
Static lateral raises with a pause. Basically what you do is a lateral raise till your arms are parallel to the floor then hold the position for 8 seconds and lower slowly
3x10 @ 5kg (11lbs)

"W" press ok this one was a bastard to figure out but what you do is hold a pair of DBs above your head with palms facing inwards, widen your arms so they're making a "W" shape hold the position for 10 seconds then do a few short "pumps" just raising the weights up and down a few inches (I did 6 "pumps") hold the "W" position another 10 secs and repeat. I did 1 set of 10 (if we assume 10 sec hold & 6 pumps to be 1 rep)
1x10 @ 10kg (22lbs) DBs

Mini behind the neck press
This was an absolute KILLA!!
Just using the bar position it behind the neck then press up, halfway up pause and do 5-8 little presses only a few inches up and down, continue to the top of the movement then pause again on the way back down to do more mini presses. Lower to start position, this is 1 rep.
1x10 @ bar
2x8 @ bar
I can't describe the burn I got from this!

Leaning cable concentrations
Ok using the cable tower grip one handle with the cable behind you, use your free hand to hold the tower and lean away. Raise your hand a few inches till there is tension on your delt, hold for 4-5 seconds then continue up till your arm is parallel to the floor. Lower slowly to start position this is 1 rep.
2x10 @ 18kg each arm (definitely not really 18kg but that's what the plate on the machine said!)

Even though I didn't lift anything heavier than an Olympic bar and a pair of 10kg (22lbs) dumbells this was probably the most painful shoulder WO I ever did. But it didn't aggregate the niggling pain in my right delt.

Hey bro be dam careful on doing "explosive" pull ups and chin ups. That can really bugger your elbows. Most peeps do them slowly for that reason.

Ok I'll do them with more control in future. Although, if I go too slow I'll only get half the reps...

Last edited:
Top Bottom