Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CL's 2007 January to July Log

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
I like the 6 month logs. LOL.

Well, this is my 3rd log! when I log I do sooo much better so I'm back and logging again.

I suppoooose I'll post my stats tomorrow. I put the bf caliper somewhere and I have no clue where its at.

I have just come off of a 3 month rest period from burnout. THe emotional kind I suppose, and way way way way too much cardio.

I swear the demons get in my head, and if I was cramped for time I'd be in the gym on the elliptical instead of hitting the weights and then I'd start skipping meals and I know better than this! I must always promise myself that I'll never do it again; but here I am again. LOL.

I'm not beating myself up though. I'm still cute and smart, and now giving myself plenty of time to be comfy in my body again.

So here it is.
This week is cleaning up the diet and next week w/ training and small bits of cardio.

While I was on my little break, my husband and I finished our gym and we now have a full fledged working gym in my house; I'm so excited to start using it! The only thing I cant do that I could do before is leg press for now but other than that, we have every other piece of equip. plus all the weights I could ever need. I really cant belive we did it; haha! It took alot of work, we've been working on it on weekends since last march!!!

no more drive time for me!

thanks. I know its a cheesy start date but its not really a start date. I never ended, i just took a little break becasue I overdid it but thats over now.

CW = 142.2 just gotta get that bf measurement ,
Diet has been exactly every day this week besides Christmas Day:

m1 = 1/2 c. oats + 4 EW
M2 = 5 OZ. chicken
M3 = 5 OZ CHICKEN + 2 CUPS GREEN BEANS = 1/2 cup rice
M4 = 2 T. PEANUT BUTTER + 2 RICE CAKES
M5 = 5 OZ. chicken unlimited green vege + 1 cup peppers or mushrooms

yesterday's meals were all the same except 3 was no rice and m5 had a small potato

will start posting my wo log soon, so right now this log is kinda bare w/ just meals; but oh well

treilin said:
Helly miss Cindylou :wavey: No such thing as a silly start date...

HELLO!!!

1/2/7 wow I cant belive its 2007.

Okay today is a four day work week so I'm a little off. it feels like Monday but its actually Tuesday.

Today is legs:

Planned eats for today (i will post in red anything different from this).
7:30
1/2 cup oats + 4 ew's and random vitamins, min + seasapure

11:00
can of tuna (need to go grocery shopping, yelch.)

2:00
6 oz chicken + 1/2 cup rice + green beans

5:30 pow shake

last meal
5 oz chicken
sweet pot
green vege

todays legs, will post workout after it's done

I'm getting alot more rest which I think was my demise (lack of sleep). I was getting up at 4 oclock to make it to the gym, but I just could not keep up w that lifestyle for too long. Now I can do more a 5 oclock cardio thing and do my weights after work, or on some lunch breaks. This will work so much better for me ; and hopefully my schedule wont change. It does not look like it will for the next year or so.

I'm hopeful for a successful 2007!

cindylou said:
HELLO!!!

1/2/7 wow I cant belive its 2007.

Okay today is a four day work week so I'm a little off. it feels like Monday but its actually Tuesday.

Today is legs:

Planned eats for today (i will post in red anything different from this).
7:30
1/2 cup oats + 4 ew's and random vitamins, min + seasapure

11:00
can of tuna (need to go grocery shopping, yelch.)

2:00
6 oz chicken + 1/2 cup rice + green beans

5:30 pow shake

last meal
5 oz chicken
sweet pot
green vege

todays legs, will post workout after it's done

I'm getting alot more rest which I think was my demise (lack of sleep). I was getting up at 4 oclock to make it to the gym, but I just could not keep up w that lifestyle for too long. Now I can do more a 5 oclock cardio thing and do my weights after work, or on some lunch breaks. This will work so much better for me ; and hopefully my schedule wont change. It does not look like it will for the next year or so.

I'm hopeful for a successful 2007!

I completely understand not being able to function getting up at 4. I was going to try that and even 5 is hard somedays.

You will succeed!!! :heart:

EDIT - BLAH iIVE CHANGED MY MIND. I NEED TO KEEP A LOG HERE PLAIN AND SIMPLE .Its all just too many times to be tying all this crap out. LOL. I thought that i could use some input from the other ladies here, but I'll just ask questions when I need to ask!

But I'm still here I will use this log to just post progress. I'll take pics and post weight and size and bf changes probably once a week. I dont keep track of that anywhere else. :)

Last edited:
1/3/7

FTITM Cardio: 5 cycles HIIT with 5 min warm up and cool down
(i know its weak, but my approach this time will be very very little cardio and trying to get my diet where its doing the fat loss for me; and ramping up the cardio later on as needed)

M1 = 1/2 oats + 4 egg whites

M2 = 1 OZ ALMONDS, SALTED (Thats all they had at the grocery store, I went after New Year's Day and there was nothing on the shelves)

SHOULDERS all 4-6 tut

Side laterals 5LBS @ 10reps x 3 (i know ; weak)

DB press
20 @ 10
20 @ 10
15 @ 8

Upright rows
15lbs @ 15 x 3

F. RAISES

5 LBS X 15 X 3

ahem. Much weaker than the last two log's starting points.

I have work to do.

Also not just that but switching from a weight stack type deal to plate weights has really thrown me for a loop. Either my plate weights at home or a hellava lot heavier than the gyms or SOMETHIGN because its just plain harder. Everything is.

m3 = pow

m4 = 1 CAN TUNA ; 1 SERV. WHEAT THINS = 1/2 CUP BLUEBERRIES

M5 = 5 OZ CHICKEN 3 CUPS BROCCOLI 1 CUP PEPPERS + SMALL SWEET POT

all vitas and suppls taken too lol.

Top Bottom