Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbutrx by vpx is by far the best fatburner

THUNDAR

iv tried ,hydroxy cut,diet fuel,kix,ripped fuel and a bunch of others but the best one so far is clenbutrx by vpx not only do you lose bodyfat it gives you all day energy you draw it out of the bottle with a liquid syringe and squirt it under your tounge leave in for 2 minutes then swallow but you better chase it with some thing because it taste terrible but hey it works they say to take up to 5 ml at a time i could only handle 3 take before your work out and youll pound the weight but dont take to late or youll be awake all night but for fat lose iv lost 20 pounds in 2 months and my girlfriend has lost 15 it also makes you feel good all day if your on a high protien low carb diet if taken in the morning. also if you like to go out clubin take some before you go and you can dance and party all night. so all of you looking for a new fat burner give it a try youll love it.

Do I? I'm sorry.

but...
If any company deserves free advertising, Syntrax is it.

Or Chicken of the Sea. They're my boys. :D

im not exactly sure ill i know is iv tried over the conter and black market stuff and this is by far the best.

The Almighty said:
Did anyone else notice that the main thread was just one long run-on sentence?

lol. You can tell i have exams coming up that I should be studying for; I actually sat here for five minutes or so trying to say that whole thing in one breath.

THUNDAR said:
iv tried ,hydroxy cut,diet fuel,kix,ripped fuel and a bunch of others but the best one so far is clenbutrx by vpx not only do you lose bodyfat it gives you all day energy you draw it out of the bottle with a liquid syringe and squirt it under your tounge leave in for 2 minutes then swallow but you better chase it with some thing because it taste terrible but hey it works they say to take up to 5 ml at a time i could only handle 3 take before your work out and youll pound the weight but dont take to late or youll be awake all night but for fat lose iv lost 20 pounds in 2 months and my girlfriend has lost 15 it also makes you feel good all day if your on a high protien low carb diet if taken in the morning.

bro, ease up on the dosage!!!:eek:

do you realize that the above is all one sentence? if you spoke like that, you would look like a tweaker for sure.

hehe, seriously, its some good stuff. i like it for the preworkout jolt. but i like syntrax for a thermogenic.

peace

Top Bottom