Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD and Wheat

blaqmyst

I am trying to decrease my carb intake. I workout with weights using the HIT training method Mon, Wed, and Fri, and I do HIIT Cardio training Tues, and Thurs. My question is my diet, I keep my Carb intake under 20g a day and I Carb Load on the Weekends (Sat. & Sun) I am taking CLA and Flax Oil along with Cytovol from EAS after I work out intense with weights. Here is my diet:

1. Myoplex Low Carb Shake (3g)(CLA & Flax Oil)
2. Myoplex Nutrition Bar (2g)(CLA & Flax Oil)
3. Chicken Breast Grilled w/green beans (2g)(CLA & Flax Oil)
4. Myoplex Low Carb Shake (3g)(CLA & Flax Oil)
5. Myoplex Nutrition Bar (2g)(CLA & Flax Oil)

Workout (45 Minutes) 8oz of EAS Cytovol for muscle recovery, and Exenadrine 2x a day.
I eat every 3 hours & drink 4 qts of water daily.

If I wanted to add 2 slices of wheat bread in my diet, will that effect Ketosis?

Thanks
:fro:

Yes, it will.

And I must tell you, with all due respect, that's one of the worst diets I've ever seen. You will never build muscle on that diet.

Thanks

I respect your posting. I am already bulked with muscles, I am cutting with an extreme lowcarb diet. I wanted to enhance 2 slices of wheat to power my workout. I am sorry but counting calories and adding this and taking out that doesnt work. It works for sometime, because of water weight, but eventually the person will give up on the diet. I eat lowcarbs 24 hours a day, I dont count calories, fat grams, or protein. I am cutting and bulking up just fine. K.I.S.S is the concept that should be followed, it takes approximately 24 hours to come out of ketosis, and approximately 72 hours to go into Ketosis. This diet is not new..we have been doing this way of life in the military for years. The body will convert fat to fuel, the weekend we carbload is to replenish the the body of glucose to properly create an insulin spike to push nutrients into the muscles (It doesnt matter how much you load during this phase). The body is not recognizing Carbs as a source of fuel, therefore it doesnt convert sugar into fuel or store access fat, it does the opposite; it burns or gets rid of it. I have many friends in the gym on a low carb diet and they are all gaining very well. Remember, a ketone burning base diet is for losing fat & cutting only, not bulking. The proper recovery supps and protein intake will repair the fibers once they are torn.

For best results on this diet, you have to work High Intensity in the gym to deplete all the glucose in your body, your muscles will grow just fine with a nutrient pack lowcarb meals.

I understand how a keto diet works. That was not my point. What I question is your protein quality. To base a diet on powdered protein and supplement that with a little lean meat is simply backwards.

That liquid/bar protein is so fast absorbing, your body will be lucky to absorb half of it before you piss it out. IMO, you'd be much better off trading half of that diet with chicken and fish.

Good Point

Yeah, I agree!
I thank if I place 2 whole meals of fish or chicken it will give me ample amount of protein. I know about the body absorbtion of liquid protein and did not factor that. Thanks! The science of dieting!!

:)

Blaq

Top Bottom