Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CARDIO....? quick question

Stiffler

I finished my bulking cycle about 3 months ago and I cant drop my BF which is 17.8% I was 12%. I havent kept up on my cardio cause I hate doing it, So my question is would 25-30min 3-4x a week fast walking pace (level 3.5 or so) on a treadmill do anything or do I have to jog or ride a bike at a fast pace please let me know...! thanks:D

Walking at a fast pace doesnt do much, at least for me. I find the best way I lose bf is interval training. Usually using the treadmill for 20minutes. Starting at 3mph every minute increasing 1.5mpg to a high of 9mph for one minute then back down to 3 working back up again. I work to the top three times usually this takes about 20minutes and my ass is wooped!!! I try to do it first thing in the am on an empty stomach. For me this works well, and keeps muscle loss to a minimum.

Sure, it will do plenty. While you can surely burn more calories in less time if you up the intensity, if you dread doing it, just pick something that you know you can stick with.

You might try intervals. I just do the "hill" program on the recumbent lifecycle. The intense intervals are a bitch, but they only last for one minute. Interval training has been shown to be great for losing fat. At least one study has shown that those who did intervals lost something like 4 times as much fat as those doing a level, low intensity program. I wish I had the url. The reason intervals work well is that your body temperature stays elevated for hours after you finish exercising.

Yea I have never realy done much cardio in the past cause i didnt need to really, but now im fat :mad:

so 20min of interval training 3x a week should do the trick? I have been eatting clean and started up on an ECA last week...

anymore suggestions?

:)

Treadmills rule it's low intensity so I don't have to worry about loosing my prescious muscle:rolleyes:

For competetive BBers Treadmills usually are the best choice combined with large cocktail of Thyroid hormones, ampethamines, EFA's, GHB, and diuretics.
:D

try the eliptical machines (life fitness, etc.) they're easy on the knees and you can do low intensity fat burn to cardio and /or x-training. grab some headphones or jump on the machine right behind a hot babe!! that'll keep you motivated. :horny:

Hey Stiff. I get on the stair climber for 40min. 3x a week and that works good for me. I like it a lot better than the treadmill as it's easier on the knees and is good for burning calories.

cardio does uck but its got to be done. i agree with all the guys. the more intense you are, the quicker it will come off. ECA is gonna help too.

Top Bottom