Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Came back last night from Abcess Surgery Is this the end of My PIN days?

bigmike777

URGENT READ...CAME BACK FROM ABCESS SURGERY JUST NOW...F__Ck!!!
I just came back from an abcess surgery in my glute AT THE E.R. OF A LOCAL HOSPITAL. IT'S NOW SUNDAY 1/27/13

effin unbelievable!!!:

Call it what u will, (absess drainage) it's still surgery..they stuck a long ass Lido-caine needle and via IV fed me 2 anti-biotics...and a knife was used to scrape the glute and remove the abcess via 2 plastic drainage tubes.

2 tubes were used. I had 2 tubes FILLED UP TO CAPACITY of what looked like Tar from my glutes.

My PIP happened 4 days ago after penetrating the injections spot 7 days ago. To which it was painful to sleep on my right side..so painful I'd have to groan an "Ow" The PIP pain snuck up on me on the 4th day---it was a creeper, it was slow---that's what happens with high conc. gear.

(see below for more details)

I used a 1.5 inch pin. and hit the right glute, the Test was high concentration gear at 400mgs/mL. I only injected .6 mL in that glute area which is 250 mgs of Test. I pushed it slow. I sterilized before the shot with an alcohol pad, I sterilized after the pin with an alcohol pad.

NO pain on penetration...no pain 3-4 days later, then BOOM ON THE 5TH DAY i HAD trouble sleeping on my right side cos my butt hurt (the injection spot).

It was pinkish, puffy and warm.

I decided to go to the doctor just cos I couldn't bear another night not being able to sleep on my right side--the glute area that I PINned 1 more night. I am an animated sleeper so I like to freely move around.

Am I glad I went cos like I state several times, it was only at day 5 where I felt the PIP, today was day 7 of the unbearable PIP--which means I had the PIP for day 5, day 6, & day 7 (only 3 effin days!)

I actually might have saved my life!!

an abcess is bad news...it can be in the bloodstream and cause a heart attack--u can actually die...

what more can scare the bejesus out of a person who wants to continue IM injections of Medicine like Testosterone if there's a threat of an abcess which can lead to death???

HERE ARE 3 THINGS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN LEARN FROM IT. I DONT WANT ANYONE TO BE SCARED FROM NOT PINNING THEMSELVES ANYMORE...(MAYBE THE ABCESS WAS A RESULT OF THE HIGH CONC. GEAR WHICH IS MORE CONDUCIVE TO MAKING ABCESSES?)

1) *My abcess according to the doc was significant! In only 3-4 days of PIP pain!
2) *I did not have a fever or even a slight temperature or even feel hot and cold, chills or sweats
3) *Upon penetrating the glute with a 1.5 inch needle, I aspirated & as mentioned prior, I sterilized the area well AND NO tEST CAME OOZING OUT WHICH MEANS i MUST HAVE GOT ALL THE tEST IN THE GLUTE.(AS an aside--it was my 1st self-PIN in the glute--I actually loved it! No pain upon penetration no pain next day or the day after--only at day 4, BOOM! PAIN ENOUGH TO BOTHER ME AND MAKE ME SAY OW WHEN I SHIFTED IN MY SLEEP TO MY RIGHT SIDE.)

The doc looked at it and said this was not a normal injection site reaction..it was hard to the touch....he used scalpels, and some drainage tubes. He told me I had "significant abcess".

I even have to come back in 1 day and a half to see with ultra-sound if the abcess has totally gone or somehow re-generated like the Effin Blob!

The nurse told me that abcesses can be common with frequent IM injections.

I told her I sterilizzed my tools well...

She said: well you might not have hit the muscle and the Test might have interracted outside the muscle and formed an abcess

BUT WITH MY AFORESAID 1.5 INCH NEEDLE AND PIN TO THE GLUTE NONE OF THE TEST OOZED OUT...

what's worse---I did not have a fever with the triage nurse when he took my temperature.

what's worse than that??....I didn't even have any symptoms of hot and cold, chills, etc.

what's even worse than those above 2 if that's even effin possible?!

The abcess could have spread to my hip bone I guess or my tail bone---what then??!!! Then she said some crap about "Septic" which sounds like the stuff used to clean homes from toilet refuse...But I guess in medical terms is an abcess that has worsened so much that can actually kill you.

Upon leaving he prescribed me 2 oral anti-biotics in additon to the Vikodin.

The doc was upset and said you can't do this anymore...

I guess, I can't...Need to get some Test cream.

If that shit's ever sold in the black market...ANYONE KNOW IF TEST. CREAM LIKE "TESTIN" IS SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET?

I CANT AFFORD THE CRAZY $500 FEE TO HAVE A BLOOD WORK DONE BY AN ANTI-AGING DOC TO SEE IF I'M LOW ON HORMONES AND PROBABLY THE CRAZY PRICE FOR TESTIN THAT THEY CHARGE.

How effective is Testin, btw? how effective is Androgen 5.0 or whatever they advertise on t.v. ?

Are those creams just for increasing energy and Libido? I need something that increases muscle mass.

Did this high concentration gear from Geneza Pharm. at 400 mgs/ML have a greater propensity to cause an abcesss?? I don't know..

I STILL HAVE 2 UNOPENED BOTTLES OF TEST 400 HIGH CONCENTRATION GEAR? I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THOSE BOTTLES AND GIVE UP MY PIN DAYS.

BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT AN ABCESS.

STRANGE. AN ABCESS IS A PUSS INFECTION LIKE A WHITE HEAD PIMPLE, BUT AN ABCESS CAN ACTUALLY KILL YOU SUDDENLY! WHO NEEDS THAT?

TELL ME, PLEASE THERE'S A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK??

I REALLY WANT TO GET BACK TO PINNING....TEST CREAM/TEST GEL ISN'T EFFECTIVE...IT'S RATHER PUNY COMPARED TO INJECTABLE TEST.!

*Is there a way I can still make this work? Should I never inject in my glutes again?

Should I just concentrate on both delts and both pecs?--- Where I've never had a problem?

There's no reason for me to have gotten an abcess--I rotate at 4 PIN sites. I sterilize well. Including using an antibacterial spray.

Is that the end of my glute pinning days???

Will my right glute which in about a month HAD (PAST TENSE) AN ABCESS EVER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT A 1.5 INCH PIN OF TESTOSTERONE?

WHAT IF I EVER GET THAT ABCESS AGAIN IN THE SAME SPOT. WILL THE DOC HAVE TO SCRAPE AND DRAIN THE PUSS AND THERE WON'T BE NOTHING LEFT OF MY ASS?

Should I really dump the high conc gear of Test 400 and get more expensive less concentrated stuff?

btw:
What if I continue injecting the glutes after an abcess and then there's another abcess will I have no ass left?

The doc has to scrape and drain the infected puss out.

Please let's find a way so that I can continue pinning 4 areas: both pecs and both delts....Tell me there's a way...cos there sure is a "Will" on my part.

Let's find a way to make it work! Please?
Thanks in advance for ur help.

I REALLY THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP....IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP U LET ME KNOW...THOSE WHO HELP...I HOPE WILL BE REWARDED 1000-FOLD FOR THEIR EFFORTS AND HUMANITY....

AT THE LEAST...THIS WAS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR A NEW-BIE....THINKING OF USING HIGH CONC. GEAR.

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK high conc. gear is away to make a fast buck like Oral Tren Tabs but it's really dangerous.

personally, high conc. gear & oral tren should be taken off the market IMO

anyway...please respond as fast as u can with any constructive advice---I want to continue PINNINg after I have healed and not never PIn again.

thanks again! :) I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
sounds to me like you learn how to inject properly

OR it could be just bad luck.

in any event stay away from the spot for a long time..

u mean I need to learn how to better inject?

i am open to that...although I try very hard to inject in a sterile way already.

thanks...I want to be flawless.

honestly, the 1 thing I don't do is wipe the needle itself with the alcohol pad.

but i do rub the site with an alcohol pad PRIOR TO THE PIN, and I also rub right after the pin before i put on the bandaid (2X)

thanks Steve! anyone else?

THROW THE HIGH CONC. GEAR IN THE GARBAGE? IS THAT ABCESS-CONDUCIVE?

^^^ if you whiff on the muscle you could get an abcess.. but a sterile abscess is not what you got.. you got an infected abscess so somehow you got it infected.. if you say you did everything right then chalk it up to very bad luck I dunno. there are junkies out there who re-use needles for years and never get infections, its an odds game

Also don't wipe the needle with anything. If its a sterile new needle, it comes out of packaging clean.

Sounds rough bro. Best of luck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Dirty gear.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Dirty gear.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

MUST have been some dirty gear.

pharm co. geneza pharmaceuticals

original source: well that can't be disclosed--no source posting.

i will tell you 3 things:

1) the geneza pharm. label was at an angle. like the dude who put the test into the vial was in a rush and accidentally put label on at a slight angle

2) what if I waited 3 more days like most sites/forums suggested to discern if a PIP is an abcess or just tramau from an IM? (i didn't have a fever so I'd be justified in waiting 3 more days)???

I WOULD'VE HAD MORE THAN "SUBSTANTIAL ABCESS" LIKE THE DOC SAID PLUS...only with tainted gear can an absess spread so FUCKn fast? probably

3) the source was suggested/referred by George Spellwin's of elitefitness.com e-book how to order juice or 'the secrets of ordering steroids thru mail order" or whatever is its exact title.

*so you'd think this source is reliable.

nobody has suggested i quit Pinning alltogether? so what does ur silence mean?

if the abcess spread to my lower back, I could've been paralyzed maybe...abcess is a monster that eats thru bones. really scary shit.

anyway after research, i can never PIN that right glute, scar tissue will form and prevent a PIN in that area ever again.

check out the below from my research (there's no happy ending here)...abcess come with the IM a.a.s. territory....u can avoid them now but in the future the more longer u use IM a.a.s., the more chances of getting an abcess:

Quote from a dude who kept a Glute Abcess Diary (the link is at the bottom):
The reason I wanted to write this article was to make people aware that no matter how careful you are, and how clean you think your injection technique is, you are at risk. I would never have believed this could happen to me. I have preached to people about clean technique so many times; I always aspirate, clean the area and equipment, etc.
The other crucial point I want you all to come away with after reading this is that if you have had a shot and it doesn't feel right many days later, and it hurts, then get help ASAP. And, if you're not happy, go back for 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinions until you get taken seriously. Sometimes we get fobbed off because we bring these things upon ourselves in the eyes of the medical world (although it's okay to smoke, drink and be obese!).
I knew my body well enough that even after three lots of medical professionals had told me it was okay, I still knew it wasn't. The surgeon did tell me that had it been dealt with eight days earlier when I first went for medical help it would have been a lot, lot smaller and easier to treat and not made anywhere near such a mess. Also rather frighteningly, he told me left any longer I could have had serious bone / joint infection (arthritis in later years, loss of function, etc) and I was only days away from life threatening levels of blood poisoning!
Sobering thoughts! Please be careful out there, and remember to take this side of body building very seriously - it's not a game!

Read more at: articlesDOTmuscletalkDOTcoDOTukSLASHarticle-glute DASHabscess.aspx

REPLACE DOT WITH . AND DASH MEANS - SLASH: / AND SO ON,

I CAN'T POST LINKS YET

come on! you all can't answer the simple question of don't give up! get more expensive & therefore more trustworthy gear?

that recently mentioned article I posted is very useful.

there is hardly any info. out there on how to avoid abcesses..

just that fool Gregg Valentine with the inflated biceps...stabbing himself with syringes and drawing or sucking out abcess infections & just saying "uh...u know,, i would just picck up a needle and flick off the dust and use it" wow! what an ape--check it out on youtube....if u haven't...which is quite rare if u haven't.

he didn't use synthol

he used dirty needles like i said by his own admission. and tried to drain out the infection in his bathroom.

I want to continue Pinning really I do.

Anyone know of a better company that Geneza Pharmaceuticals?

I'm looking for an Expenisve Manufacturer of Testosterone.

The extra price is worth the peace of mind.

so, again...??? go ahead & continue pinning after a reasonable time off---?? what do u suggest?

discontinue the gear i have now?

i still have 2 vials of 400mg/mL Test from Geneza Pharm.

Can I still use those 2 vials? for cycles later this year?

****you may want to note that the British cat from UK who posted the article I posted an linked...waited a shit load of time before he saw a doctor...and the doctors kept telling him oh it's nothing to worry about....

so he was mislead.

even after waiting a shitload of time and having a huge ass abcess which when drained was 700 mL large enough to fill 3 soda cans of Coca -Cola.

even with all that Misery, he didn't become paralyzed or crippled. Although he was very close. I encourage you all to read that article I linked in for you. again...not enough good info. out there an abcess and how to avoid it and what to do when you think you might have it.

The black tar abcess juice that came out of my glute filled only 2 half sized plastic test tubes.

i also encourage you to give me an educated opinion on if I should continue to resume Testosterone Injections intra-muscular. I think I will be pinning my Pecs & Delts. Should I yes or no?

Should I just be even more careful than I already am--with regard to impeccable gear source, very clean almost crazy--O.C.D. obsessive compulsive disorder --cleanliness?

thanks either 1) go ahead...after a reasonable time of healing...or 2) maybe pinning isn't right for you???

which 1 of the above 2 options do u suggest

thanks

come on! you all can't answer the simple question of don't give up! get more expensive & therefore more trustworthy gear?

that recently mentioned article I posted is very useful.

there is hardly any info. out there on how to avoid abcesses..

just that fool Gregg Valentine with the inflated biceps...stabbing himself with syringes and drawing or sucking out abcess infections & just saying "uh...u know,, i would just picck up a needle and flick off the dust and use it" wow! what an ape--check it out on youtube....if u haven't...which is quite rare if u haven't.

he didn't use synthol

he used dirty needles like i said by his own admission. and tried to drain out the infection in his bathroom.

I want to continue Pinning really I do.

Anyone know of a better company that Geneza Pharmaceuticals?

I'm looking for an Expenisve Manufacturer of Testosterone.

The extra price is worth the peace of mind.

so, again...??? go ahead & continue pinning after a reasonable time off---?? what do u suggest?

discontinue the gear i have now?

i still have 2 vials of 400mg/mL Test from Geneza Pharm.

Can I still use those 2 vials? for cycles later this year?

****you may want to note that the British cat from UK who posted the article I posted an linked...waited a shit load of time before he saw a doctor...and the doctors kept telling him oh it's nothing to worry about....

so he was mislead.

even after waiting a shitload of time and having a huge ass abcess which when drained was 700 mL large enough to fill 3 soda cans of Coca -Cola.

even with all that Misery, he didn't become paralyzed or crippled. Although he was very close. I encourage you all to read that article I linked in for you. again...not enough good info. out there an abcess and how to avoid it and what to do when you think you might have it.

The black tar abcess juice that came out of my glute filled only 2 half sized plastic test tubes.

i also encourage you to give me an educated opinion on if I should continue to resume Testosterone Injections intra-muscular. I think I will be pinning my Pecs & Delts. Should I yes or no?

Should I just be even more careful than I already am--with regard to impeccable gear source, very clean almost crazy--O.C.D. obsessive compulsive disorder --cleanliness?

thanks either 1) go ahead...after a reasonable time of healing...or 2) maybe pinning isn't right for you???

which 1 of the above 2 options do u suggest

thanks

Dude have you read the rules? No source talk...

the doc in the e.r. room told me don't do this anymore..

are we gonna let him say that?

or are we gonna find ways to make this work?

if i pin the pecs and delts I can get a better look at if an abcess is brewing or in the making, right?

i will be pinning the pecs and delts if and when I resume...

but i need u guys to have some hair onn ur balls and say go ahead! dont' give up so easily!

abcesses come with the territory....

hello???

Top Bottom