Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Came back last night from Abcess Surgery Is this the end of My PIN days?

ALSO...that's the problem with high-conc. gear it gives symptoms of site trauma..pinkish, warm to the touch, puffy....

symptoms real similar to that of an abcess or infection...

so it's hard to differentiate between the time a PIN is a PIN and the time it turns into a full-blown Abcess--if indeed that's what will happen...most times like I mentioned in my pecs and delts....it doesn't turn into an abcess.

He had three abcesses we know of. That is why I think gear.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

hi,

i posted update info. on my abcess problem and what could have led to it

it's not an abcess...it's a lump--big differenece.

im using high conc. gear test400mg/mL

this crap gives lots of painful and long-lasting PIP

the lump isn't even an indicator that the test was wasted cos it didn't go intra-muscular....the test does get absorbed eventually into the bloodstream/body.

look at the tail end of the post.
i woke up 2 hours ago after being on meds.

hopefully this will help u answere and also learn to avoid abcesses.

thanks for trying to help and thanx for remembering the lumps in both my pecs that went away w/o use of anti-biotics.

Hmmm...I am not even close to ready for injectables...that's what I've learned...but I know needtogetaas has said that the delts are the best and safest spot. Hopefully you get more opinions. Shit sounds scary

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

anyone else? who can play a good detective...or a good bro scientist and find out

what caused this abcess i got and how to avoid it...and what to do right now with the gear i have.

again lumps do not equal abcess.

doesn't any1 use high concentration gear other than me?

this is a serious discussion of a serious life-threatening/steroid-career-ending problem (that's pretty much un-explored territory--there ain't lots of info out there on IM steroid-caused-abcess) that should be engaged in vigorously for learning purposes.

1) are my unopened 2 vials of test 400 high conc gear equally junk?

2) should i never order from that source again?

3) Can i still order gear from that source, but just buy regular concentration gear at 250 mgs/ML Testosterone?

3) when exactly can i work out again? the doctor will tell me the "book" answer, but "in practice"--when can i workout again?

thanks.
anyone else?

Hmmm...I am not even close to ready for injectables...that's what I've learned...but I know needtogetaas has said that the delts are the best and safest spot. Hopefully you get more opinions. Shit sounds scary

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

thanks.

i like the delts also, (not too many blood vessels in delts) but don't pin too high in the delt.

a lot of people swear by glutes and quadriceps (upper & outer quads), but IMO too many nerves there.

not so...in the delts and pecs

you will have to eventually pin 4 spots for example 2 pecs 2 delts

6 spots are an even more recommended rotation.

if u keep pinning the same spots...like for example only the left delt & right delt and if u get to the point of pinning frequently, you will get an abcess.

in fact, that's why people rotate pin spots and use 4, but 6 better rule--to prevent abcesses.

Dude, you need to relax.

First of all, I don't think an abscess is what you think it is: it's just your body isolating a foreign material (in this case, the oil you're injecting) because it refuses to absorb it but that's all. It's not going to eat through your muscle or bone and to the best of my knowledge, it has nothing to do with your gear being high concentration.

I use Geneza all the time (are we still all right with mentioning the lab's name?). I trust them and it's the highest quality I've ever used. I've never even got the slightest of PIP with them. They're awesome and if it turns out your gear is actually dirty, I'm betting it's either counterfeited or something like that. I have nothing but love for that brand and the source that provides me.

You don't have to give up on injections just because you got an abscess. I had a small one on my first cycle and it went away on it's own. It was probably caused because the needle I was using was too short (8/5" for quads). Oh, and I wasn't using Geneza at that time. Got terrible PIP as well during that cycle.

You mention how you rub alcohol in the injected area before and after the injection. It's useless to do it after and what you should do instead is put a band-aid on it. Also, you should rub alcohol on the top of the vial, where you're injecting the vial to draw the oil out and I don't think I've read you do that.

My advice is relax, be clean, make sure your source is reliable and keep doing what you're doing. You haven't been the first with an abscess and won't be the last.

Dude, you need to relax.

First of all, I don't think an abscess is what you think it is: it's just your body isolating a foreign material (in this case, the oil you're injecting) because it refuses to absorb it but that's all. It's not going to eat through your muscle or bone and to the best of my knowledge, it has nothing to do with your gear being high concentration.

I use Geneza all the time (are we still all right with mentioning the lab's name?). I trust them and it's the highest quality I've ever used. I've never even got the slightest of PIP with them. They're awesome and if it turns out your gear is actually dirty, I'm betting it's either counterfeited or something like that. I have nothing but love for that brand and the source that provides me.

You don't have to give up on injections just because you got an abscess. I had a small one on my first cycle and it went away on it's own. It was probably caused because the needle I was using was too short (8/5" for quads). Oh, and I wasn't using Geneza at that time. Got terrible PIP as well during that cycle.
QUOTE]

I agree with you again Musculie.
What I was saying is the bumps in your chest were abscess, they were sterile abscess. Now your immune system was freaking out becuase of the "foreign" substance that you injected in your muscle. Now, me with my background, I look at the situation.
First injection - lump (abscess)
Second injection - lump (abscess)
Third injection - ?
Eventually infection and knife.

Now what are the commonalities to all of this?
Did you use the same syringe with every inject? Hopefuly no
Did you use the same cotton alcohal? Hopefully no
Did you inject in the same spot? Obviously no
(really go through your process) what was the same?
probably just the gear?
right?
So if the gear is not compromised than cut/dilute it with STERILE grape seed oil and inject it either in the delts or your other glute.
If it lumps up even diluted its bad gear.
Bro don't get so personal. We are here to help you. But I have a life too and a family so my responses sometimes are very brief. But they are based on years of knowledge and experience.
Thats all. I don't care if your gear is bad, infact I hope its good. Do you know how hard it is to make completely sterile gear?
shit happens, You don't know but calm down and please stop writing novels for posts, we are lazy fuckers who spend hours at the gym not reading. LOL
Good luck and let us know what happens if you choose to dilute the gear.
And don't fucking bake it or in any way try to sterilize it. You would be better off tosing it in that instance.

Dude, you need to relax.

QUOTE]

I agree with you again Musculie.
What I was saying is the bumps in your chest were abscess, they were sterile abscess. Now your immune system was freaking out becuase of the "foreign" substance that you injected in your muscle. Now, me with my background, I look at the situation.
First injection - lump (abscess)
Second injection - lump (abscess)
Third injection - ?
Eventually infection and knife.

Now what are the commonalities to all of this?
Did you use the same syringe with every inject? Hopefuly no
Did you use the same cotton alcohal? Hopefully no
Did you inject in the same spot? Obviously no
(really go through your process) what was the same?
probably just the gear?
right?
So if the gear is not compromised than cut/dilute it with STERILE grape seed oil and inject it either in the delts or your other glute.
If it lumps up even diluted its bad gear.
Bro don't get so personal. We are here to help you. But I have a life too and a family so my responses sometimes are very brief. But they are based on years of knowledge and experience.
Thats all. I don't care if your gear is bad, infact I hope its good. Do you know how hard it is to make completely sterile gear?
shit happens, You don't know but calm down and please stop writing novels for posts, we are lazy fuckers who spend hours at the gym not reading. LOL
Good luck and let us know what happens if you choose to dilute the gear.
And don't fucking bake it or in any way try to sterilize it. You would be better off tosing it in that instance.

thanks. i did freak out. the e.r. doctor wanted me to come down 3 different days to monitor it. tonight will be my 3rd visit so he can see the abcess' progress or hopefully end of its progress.

they found it necesssary to draw lots of blood to test my white blood cells. so i have lost a lot of blood due to these blood tests.

i think i will tell him tonight I converted to Christian Scientist so that I can tell him it's against my religion now to take a blood test. haha

I do (and this is what could be the problem--so that others learn), I do...

wipe the injection site with a doused, wet paper towel wet with Isopropyl rubbing alcohol IN ADDITION TO:

using an alcohol prep pad (which is puny by itself).

The paper towel may have transferred some dust/dirt onto the injection site, even if most of the paper towel was wet/sterilized with the alcohol.

There's probably a good reason alcohol wipes are enclosed in a wrapper and totally wet with alcohol.

Btw.: I cleaned stuff up around my room and made another PIN of a lower amount of Test from the other vial which I opened up and I feel much better like I can do this again.

Thanks

Dude, you need to relax.

You mention how you rub alcohol in the injected area before and after the injection. It's useless to do it after and what you should do instead is put a band-aid on it. Also, you should rub alcohol on the top of the vial, where you're injecting the vial to draw the oil out and I don't think I've read you do that.

My advice is relax, be clean, make sure your source is reliable and keep doing what you're doing. You haven't been the first with an abscess and won't be the last.

THANKS! yES, I do wipe off the rubber stopper on top of the vial with an alcohol pad.

I posted something below to goinon4T about using a paper towel wet with alcohol in addition to using an alcohol prep pad also. This may account for the infection if the non-wet part of the paper towel had dirt or dust on it.

thanx again

We all want you to have a quick recovery and enjoy the same sport we have grown to love!
It sux that you are one of the unlucky ones, good luck to you and hope you have good insurance.

Top Bottom