Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BTW:Happy Universal Chest day

bignate73

you guys like those lines for the bench on mondays? join the club.

i can guarantee you this....the squat racks collect dust on mondays. generally people hit chest on mondays, wait til wed and then the squat rack is used for doing "heavy curls". if you follow the universal workout program of 3x a week. chest on monday, arms on wed, and back shoulders and arms again on friday...just before the club.

LOL. ahhh.

whats a squat rack?

thats why i start my week on a wednesday :D

May1010 said:
You work your chest only once a week?
i do yes, but not on mondays...

thats for the guys who wear wife beaters and saggy shorts. they dont let me use the bench on mondays...

i have to come late at night or just do it on tuesdays or thursdays.

sometimes i can rassle it from the older folks during the daytime but instead i just prefer to do legs. LOL

I work my chest 2x/week. But, I don't work my legs. I'd rather just wear long pants! he he he:)

there you go may...there is why you arent growing anymore

legs are half of your body...and you wonder why you cant get over 170?

squats cause the body to grow so much. its so much stress that the body has to adapt!

i have found one of your growth inhibitors.....

now on to diet.....:)

Nate,

C'mon! I hate working legs. Whenever I do, I wake up in the middle of the nite with charlie horses!

BPB,

There's usually a 3-4 day stretch between chest workouts. Why is that not a good regimen? Are you suggesting that I'm not giving the muscle fiber enough time to repair itself? Please elaborate. I'm here to learn.

may...

charlie horses?

eat a bananna before bed.

more potassium....less cramping.

you taking a multivitamin?

No, I'm not taking any vitamins. I don't believe in them. My diet is pretty good so I think the vitamins are extraneous.

you honestly think you are getting all the nutrients you need from food?

are you doing vegetable combining to ensure you get all the vitamins, minerals you need?

eating clean or low fat and having a salad here and there doesnt mean you are getting enough. food is heavily processed these days and loses out on alot of its nutritive value. couple that with whats lost in cooking/overcooking......

vitamins arent a replacement for nutrients, they just fill in the gaps where diet may falter.

Top Bottom