Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about my four-day split below

Hapsleo

I’m 25 years old and I’m trying to figure out the best strategy for me going forward to build up a nice body
I came up with a four-day split routine and I’m wondering what you guys thought about it
sunday: chest/triceps
monday back/biceps
tuesday off
Wed legs
thursday off
friday abs, calves and arms

I’m 25 years old and I’m trying to figure out the best strategy for me going forward to build up a nice body
I came up with a four-day split routine and I’m wondering what you guys thought about it
sunday: chest/triceps
monday back/biceps
tuesday off
Wed legs
thursday off
friday abs, calves and arms
the split is fine but why so many days off
train for 4-5 days before you take days off

I train 5 days in a row with 2 days off on the back end. You can split it anyway u want really, the important part is the type of lifts and the quality of the reps and sets you preforme while keeping progressive overload in mind whether that is more weight more reps or more sets or a combination of the 3, all are important for overall development, the most important things are the foods you eat the amount you eat of them, quality of sleep atleast 7 hours if possible and hydration.

it isn't just one set thing, you have to formulate a plan and be committed to following through each and every day.

Top Bottom