Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Label

What has been your experience with BL

• Good

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whether or not you are discussing something illegal or not,If you want the good times to last the more covert and sneakyer you are about it the longer it will last. Just like if you dont talk about youre sources openly on the board.,It will make it harder for the fed reading the board to figure it out.We are our own worst enemies!....billyd

Sooner or later it will all be over. There will be no more "easy" ways to get gear. Too bad. Thats when Im going to buy my time share in Mexico for 2 months in fal and 2 months in spring.

First off , I didnt name any sources , I just asked what people think about this gear. Just as if someone would ask about ICN's , yellow tops , niles etc. I've searched alot of boards about this and already know my how I feel about this BRAND of gear. I just wanted to hear some recent opinions. I DO NOT OPEN SOURCE POST. I was banned from that new canadian extreme board for telling them how stupid it was that they open post , either it be domestic or international. Now look at the board it's closing down.

YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC

why would u EVER post something like this on the fuckin open board?

ure a fuckin looser bro. its because of people like you that shit gets shut down. ** gear is kept quiet and off of boards like this for a reason.

its always someone like you who ruins a good thing. and then u make a FUCKING POLL!!??

ure absolutely pathetic in my opinion and im sure others agree. for everyone who likes and enjoys ** gear, they should fuckin hate u right now. for all this shit thats gone down lately, this is the most stupid post i have ever fucking seen.

WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT U DO THIS IN PRIVATE OR PM PEOPLE AND ASK!!?

ure an idiot, and dont say "well people talk about ip gear and niles and organon" and all that shit, cause its DIFFERENT!!

niles and organon and i fucking p dont distribute their own gear, and they dont have the EXCELLENT rep that ** does.

I HOPE U REALIZE HOW FUCKING STUPID THIS POST IS. and it figures, ure some new guy who dont know SHIT and wants to get everyones opnion on it. meanwhile there are lots of people who dont know about this shit who will now PM everyone asking for the downlow and everything.

SHUT URE FUCKING MOUTH U PATHETIC FUCK. IF U WERE IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW I WOULD FUCKIN KNOCK THE FUCKIN STUPID SHIT OUTTA U. U'D HAVE TO HAVE 50 FUCKIN PEOPLE PULLIN ME OFF YOU.

NEXT TIME SHUT URE FUCKING MOUTH U STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

rNg

ALSO

who fuckin labels the title of their post B**** L****.

have u noticed several other threads labeled this? NO i bet u haven't.

so how about u fuckin broadcast it.

DUDE URE FUCKIN SO STUPID. HONESTLY ITS PEOPLE LIKE U WHO RUIN SHIT FOR OTHERS.

rNg

billyd0812 said:
whether or not you are discussing something illegal or not,If you want the good times to last the more covert and sneakyer you are about it the longer it will last. Just like if you dont talk about youre sources openly on the board.,It will make it harder for the fed reading the board to figure it out.We are our own worst enemies!....billyd

i totally agree.

why is this stupid fuck posting sources like this?

just like everyone else is saying, thanks buddy. sooner or later cause of people like u it will all be over.

big_nims - i know ure not trying to flame, but in my opinion ure exactly right and stupid shit like this deserves to be flamed. this guy said he was banned from another board, well he should be knocked off the fuckin face of the earth for posting something like this. i wish idiots like this would think first.

rNg

microbrew said:
I've been doing alot of research on this gear for the last 2months and come to believe from what I've been reading and the one order that I've gotten , that this is top notch gear. I would just like to know what others have thought about this lately. I'm going to pole this . I dont want any explations just if your experience was positive or negative. Thanks

If half you guys would use your head before you do shit then there wouldn't be so many people dropping. I wouldn't order from that careless fuckup if he had the best shit on earth. He is dometic...yes....he runs a web page.....yes.....does he screen who he takes orders from......NO

Is he going to go down by the feds in the real near future.....? I don't know but based on the carefree business he is running my best guess is yes. Now do you want your name and address on his computer when the feds come in and pop his ass?

Better yet; do you want to be a victim if he turns out to be a bitch and starts rolling over on people and setting them up????

I sure as hell don't and that's why I will NEVER personally know if his shit is good or not.

God gave you a brain for a reason guys...use it every once in a while...if you look around people are dropping like flies and its because the don't fucking think. Dumb asses:rolleyes:

Top Bottom