Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big up from the UK

Tatyana said:
LOLOLOLOLO,

Turning you into proper English girls talking about the weather.

:)

Blueyu, are you going to start a journal?

OMG, that's all we talk about here. Too cold, too warm, rain; we're always complaining about the weather. At least the city were I'm from..

bluey2u said:
What can I say the UK just wouldn't be the same if it did not rain through the summer. It's so bad - was out last night and this little chap had a stall selling umbrellas at £3 he must of made a fortune. (I bought one)

I understand completely as I've lived in Paris, 'course the summer ('03) that I spent there was the hottest in recorded history LOL with NO RAIN. Stark contrast to when I visited there the summer before.

bluey2u said:
Am gonna give that a go, but I've kind of got hooked to the am cardio, we have a love/hate thing going on but I have seen such good results with this and carb cycling. I get a whole extra hour in bed, fab....Cheat days EVERY Sunday

I'm just maintaining now. Will start one in October when the serious bulking phase starts again through the dreaded, cold, dark, winter months...

Then I definitely suggest that you stop all cardio for a week NOW and add it slowly so you will lean out a little more before then. Also read up on Tatyana's methods and thoughts for bulking/leaning... She has excellent advice.

Top Bottom