Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big up from the UK

bluey2u

Hello, I've been a silent reader for a while.

Have to say I'm lovin this site. Some really interesting reads and loads of stuff has been explaining or justified so well. I'm hooked!!

A little about me:

I'm female, thirty little, 69kg, 167cm, bodyfat% wish I new, want to get it done proper??

Goal - Was going to compete this year for the first time but dodgy trainer and poor advise left me with too much prep to do so next year, I'll be bigger and better. Currently doing 4 weight sessions a week, 3 with cardio (need to keep the fat under control)

Was carb cycling for a while, I have to say I love it. Am surprised at how well I function on low carbs and the excess fluff fell off too.

That's it really....Enjoy and thanks for having me.....

bluey2u said:
Hello, I've been a silent reader for a while.

Have to say I'm lovin this site. Some really interesting reads and loads of stuff has been explaining or justified so well. I'm hooked!!

A little about me:

I'm female, thirty little, 69kg, 167cm, bodyfat% wish I new, want to get it done proper??

Goal - Was going to compete this year for the first time but dodgy trainer and poor advise left me with too much prep to do so next year, I'll be bigger and better. Currently doing 4 weight sessions a week, 3 with cardio (need to keep the fat under control)

Was carb cycling for a while, I have to say I love it. Am surprised at how well I function on low carbs and the excess fluff fell off too.

That's it really....Enjoy and thanks for having me.....

Welcome!! It's so funny that we both speak English and yet how differently we wield the same words! I love it.

How long you been doing the cardio consistently? It is always good to take a couple weeks break here and there so as not to get your metabolism used to it.

I always saved the cardio for contest prep or for a shoot... that is when I used to do those things. Now I just pretend! :lmao:

Well 'ello luv

:)

Proper bodyfat, find one decent trainer in your gym who can pinch you with calipers and have the same person do it the same way all the time.

I did read recently when a woman's legs start to cut up, she is probably around 15%.

Welcome!

Have been doing morning cardio for the last 7 weeks. Plus 5 weight sessions. Was following a competition prep plan, including diet. Have dropped from 73 kg to 69kg and stuck at 69. Have built some nice lean muscle.

Like most women (sorry if I'm incorrect) I carry all my fluff around by butt and legs. Would love to have dropped more but I'm purely doing it now for vanity and for the Great British Summer we are not havin....I still got to look good in a 2 piece, if we ever get any sun that is...

At least it hasn't been as wet as they said it would be last weekend, well at least in the South (I'm in Essex).

Where are you?

If I had known the week of summer was in May, I would have gotten out more, I thought this summer was going to be scorchio

Tatyana said:
At least it hasn't been as wet as they said it would be last weekend, well at least in the South (I'm in Essex).

Where are you?

If I had known the week of summer was in May, I would have gotten out more, I thought this summer was going to be scorchio

And I thought the nasty weather was only here. All we've had so far is lots of rain. The warm days were a week in May. I'm on the East coast. USA

Sorry to be mean ladies, but here in Texas we have been enjoying 100+ degree days since May. I believe that is like 30+ Celcius. But then again that it common here.

As for the cardio question sounds to me like your metabolism has adjusted. Do you have cheat days? Do you carb cycle?

My advice would be to stop doing ALL CARDIO for one week, then add it back in slowly. I know you think that sounds nuts, but trust me - it will work.

LOLOLOLOLO,

Turning you into proper English girls talking about the weather.

:)

Blueyu, are you going to start a journal?

BIKINIMOM said:
Sorry to be mean ladies, but here in Texas we have been enjoying 100+ degree days since May.

What can I say the UK just wouldn't be the same if it did not rain through the summer. It's so bad - was out last night and this little chap had a stall selling umbrellas at £3 he must of made a fortune. (I bought one)

BIKINIMOM said:
As for the cardio question sounds to me like your metabolism has adjusted. Do you have cheat days? Do you carb cycle?

My advice would be to stop doing ALL CARDIO for one week, then add it back in slowly. I know you think that sounds nuts, but trust me - it will work.

Am gonna give that a go, but I've kind of got hooked to the am cardio, we have a love/hate thing going on but I have seen such good results with this and carb cycling. I get a whole extra hour in bed, fab....Cheat days EVERY Sunday

Tatyana said:
Blueyu, are you going to start a journal?.
I'm just maintaining now. Will start one in October when the serious bulking phase starts again through the dreaded, cold, dark, winter months...

Top Bottom