Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
newpump said:
WHOA - I just opened this thread for the first time. This has GOT to go to the flamefest hall of fame!!
*Nomex suit on*

I have to say it went up to a whole new level towards the end
Fonz remind me to stay on your good side :p ;)

ps great Avatar

C-Rock455 said:
Funniest thread ever, nelson lost all credibility....can't stop laughing about his picks...funniest shit I'v ever seen. His biceps must be a whopping 14 inches or so. Along with his massive 19 inch quads, we have a true guru in the body building industry.:D :D

Well, Fonz's arms look around 15" in his pics. Has anyone ever seen pics of his legs? I'd say Nelson is a bit bigger than Fonzie, without GH and 20+ cycles of steroids.

I find it a bit odd that people can flame Nelson as much as they like but whenever someone does the same for Fonz it's banning time.

Dozing21 said:

Well, Fonz's arms look around 15" in his pics. Has anyone ever seen pics of his legs? I'd say Nelson is a bit bigger than Fonzie, without GH and 20+ cycles of steroids.

I find it a bit odd that people can flame Nelson as much as they like but whenever someone does the same for Fonz it's banning time.

Hi Nelson.

C-ditty

Silent Method said:
You're begging for references. "REFERENCES PLEASE, Ah, never mind. I know you don't have them, because they don't exist." In all seriousness, it's this kind of statment that demonstrates your ignorance.

Very well, I'll post some references - with this challenge to you. Instead of simply picking the one or two references you disagree with, debate me head on. In your opinion, why am I wrong and what are the errors in my argument?

Why don't we ever get juicy threads like this over on the chat board?

Next time someone come get me for this stuff.

This thread is AWESOME!

We could send this thread over to some of the up and coming fitness boards to show them how to do it right...

Come to think of it... we could let them borrow Nelson for a week or so...

C-ditty ;)

AAP said:

Is it? Uh-oh!

I wasn't going to resond this this thread (and I won't) but I skimmed through ti and saw this "insinuation" which I also was going to ignore. But I know how these things gain momentum.

I'm sure this is Citrusides idea of being playful, but I think it's pretty low and very unprofessional to suggest that I would go on this board using an alias. Of course he's trying to exploit the fact that I made ONE POST over at another board as a lark, knowing that everyone knew who it was. And for that, soe petty people are trying to suggest that's something I do all the time.

If he has any evidence of this being me, he should say so and have me banned. Period. If not, he shouldn't make accusations. (This guy is a lawyer? He should know better).

I understand this is all in an effort to discredit me and defend his pal Fonz (who has on sereval occasions gone on multiple boards using aliases and been busted). I also understand that some people resent the fact that members are started to realize that my methods work and these mods are embarassed by that since they want to be the ones thought of as the "experts". So they tell lies about me.

In regard to the posters comments on Fonz, I think anyone with eyes can see that. Fonz and I are about the same size in our pics. I'm a little bigger and he's a little more cut -- understandably sice he's half my age. The only difference is, Fonz's pics were taken after a 6 month cycle of fina and mine were taken before I ever touched a steroid.

But what's the difference? My pics are there not to impress anyone with how big I am, but to show how much progress I made. That's all that matters.

Anyway, I offer this challange. Any mod may investigate any member who you think may be me. Check the credit card number. Do whatever you need to do to prove your point. But until you do, shut the fuck up and don't be an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom