Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent Method said:
You're begging for references. "REFERENCES PLEASE, Ah, never mind. I know you don't have them, because they don't exist." In all seriousness, it's this kind of statment that demonstrates your ignorance.

Very well, I'll post some references - with this challenge to you. Instead of simply picking the one or two references you disagree with, debate me head on. In your opinion, why am I wrong and what are the errors in my argument?

Still waiting. Ah, never mind. I know you don't have such argument, one that based on truth, because you were simply wrong. For a guy who uses the premise and label of "truth" to market himself, why do you dissmiss the truth? (That's a rhetorical question - if you cannot address your ignorance or back up your claim, your work is done here.)

Dozing21 said:

Well, Fonz's arms look around 15" in his pics. Has anyone ever seen pics of his legs? I'd say Nelson is a bit bigger than Fonzie, without GH and 20+ cycles of steroids.

I find it a bit odd that people can flame Nelson as much as they like but whenever someone does the same for Fonz it's banning time.

Bwahahahahahahahaha........

Some people just never learn.

I play soccer.....my legs are my strongest bodypart by quite some margin.

While there is probably a large portion of people on here who are stronger than me in most excercises, when it comes to legs........not very many can lift as much as I can.

And my arms 15"? Frankly, I don't have a clue as I don't measure them...but one thing is for sure....for my size they aren't small. In fact, they are too big for my frame hence why I don'ty ever train them anymore, so that my chest and shoulders can catch up to my arms.

20+ cycles? LOL Why don't you make it 50? Sounds even better.

And GH?

Thanks for making it clear to me you'e one of Nelson's little cronies.

I started GH 10 days ago. yes 10. Have never used GH in my entire life before.

I guess 10 days on GH must make me into a muscle monster...lol

Anyways, lets continue...(This is making me kaugh quite hard)

What does Nelson do?

Sits at home, walks around and trains(Not sure...but whatever here :) ).

What does Fonz do?

Play soccer 2-2.5hrs/day, does 5K runs 3X week for endurance in the mornings, and lifts weights 3-4X/week 45mins at a time.

Nelson only lifts weights...yet he still looks like he doesn't. If he was an athlete like me...I'd say OK...no problem. But he isn't.

If you possess any type of logic in your pea-sized brain you would realize the point I'm trying to convey.

Fonz

Nelson Montana said:

I wasn't going to resond this this thread (and I won't) but I skimmed through ti and saw this "insinuation" which I also was going to ignore. But I know how these things gain momentum.

I'm sure this is Citrusides idea of being playful, but I think it's pretty low and very unprofessional to suggest that I would go on this board using an alias. Of course he's trying to exploit the fact that I made ONE POST over at another board as a lark, knowing that everyone knew who it was. And for that, soe petty people are trying to suggest that's something I do all the time.

If he has any evidence of this being me, he should say so and have me banned. Period. If not, he shouldn't make accusations. (This guy is a lawyer? He should know better).

I understand this is all in an effort to discredit me and defend his pal Fonz (who has on sereval occasions gone on multiple boards using aliases and been busted). I also understand that some people resent the fact that members are started to realize that my methods work and these mods are embarassed by that since they want to be the ones thought of as the "experts". So they tell lies about me.

In regard to the posters comments on Fonz, I think anyone with eyes can see that. Fonz and I are about the same size in our pics. I'm a little bigger and he's a little more cut -- understandably sice he's half my age. The only difference is, Fonz's pics were taken after a 6 month cycle of fina and mine were taken before I ever touched a steroid.

But what's the difference? My pics are there not to impress anyone with how big I am, but to show how much progress I made. That's all that matters.

Anyway, I offer this challange. Any mod may investigate any member who you think may be me. Check the credit card number. Do whatever you need to do to prove your point. But until you do, shut the fuck up and don't be an asshole.

I'm going to tell you how it is Nelson, so that you finally comprehend just how stupid you are in my eyes and everybody elses.

#1 I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MUSCLE SIZE.

If you were an athlete, you'd understand this, but you're not. You're a pathetic 50 year old man.

#2 I TRAIN FOR ATHLETIC ABILITY NOT TOO LOOK GOOD FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Thats increased acceleratiuon speed, vertical jump, lateral quicknes, ball handling skills etc... etc..

"In regard to the posters comments on Fonz, I think anyone with eyes can see that. Fonz and I are about the same size in our pics. I'm a little bigger and he's a little more cut -- understandably sice he's half my age. The only difference is, Fonz's pics were taken after a 6 month cycle of fina and mine were taken before I ever touched a steroid."

You lift weights....thats it. I lift weights and do an amount of cardio that would give you a heart attack. I use Fina to off-set catabolism. NOT TO INCREASE MY MUSCLE SIZE YOU BABBOON.

"Of course he's trying to exploit the fact that I made ONE POST over at another board as a lark, knowing that everyone knew who it was. And for that, soe petty people are trying to suggest that's something I do all the time."

Nice...but untrue. All of bb.com knows the truth. Damage control is irrelevant now. You destroyed your credibility.

"I understand this is all in an effort to discredit me and defend his pal Fonz (who has on sereval occasions gone on multiple boards using aliases and been busted)".

Thats it Nelson......I already warned you once. You just made the mistake of making up yet another lie.

You're gone as far as I'm concerned. And don't bother coming back. I'm going to put you up for banning. You bring nothing to this board except problems.

I've had it with your continual lying, and supplement peddling.

Make another board your home, because you're not wanted here anymore.

Fonz

Cheers fonz. Just curious, what kind of weightlifting/training split do you have? If you don't mind sharing.

Fonz said:

Bwahahahahahahahaha........

Some people just never learn.

I play soccer.....my legs are my strongest bodypart by quite some margin.

While there is probably a large portion of people on here who are stronger than me in most excercises, when it comes to legs........not very many can lift as much as I can.

And my arms 15"? Frankly, I don't have a clue as I don't measure them...but one thing is for sure....for my size they aren't small. In fact, they are too big for my frame hence why I don'ty ever train them anymore, so that my chest and shoulders can catch up to my arms.

20+ cycles? LOL Why don't you make it 50? Sounds even better.

And GH?

Thanks for making it clear to me you'e one of Nelson's little cronies.

I started GH 10 days ago. yes 10. Have never used GH in my entire life before.

I guess 10 days on GH must make me into a muscle monster...lol

Anyways, lets continue...(This is making me kaugh quite hard)

What does Nelson do?

Sits at home, walks around and trains(Not sure...but whatever here :) ).

What does Fonz do?

Play soccer 2-2.5hrs/day, does 5K runs 3X week for endurance in the mornings, and lifts weights 3-4X/week 45mins at a time.

Nelson only lifts weights...yet he still looks like he doesn't. If he was an athlete like me...I'd say OK...no problem. But he isn't.

If you possess any type of logic in your pea-sized brain you would realize the point I'm trying to convey.

Fonz

Fonz may be intolerant with some people but it's my experience that if you show him respect you will get respect back. Same goes with most mods and vets.

He continously provides experimental and theoretical analysis of different drugs and supplements.

Nelson, you are nowhere near Fonz build or size or conditioning, so don't flatter yourself. (It doesn't matter anyway)

poantrex said:
Cheers fonz. Just curious, what kind of weightlifting/training split do you have? If you don't mind sharing.

Mon:(5K run AM) Practice(2hrs)(PM)Train Back(PM).
Tue:(5K run AM) Practice(2hrs)(PM)Train Shoulders(PM).
Wed: Legs+calves No Practice.
Thurs: Train Chest(AM) Practice(2hrs)(Mid-afternoon)
Fri:(5K run AM) Train Chest(AM) Practice(2hrs)(Afternoon)
Sat: Practice(3hrs)(Mid-day) (Mainly tactical)
Sun: (Game Day) Rest after.

Thats a normal split. I'm doing a chest blitz at the moment, chest every day.....its a "shock" training system i adaped from an old technique used to hit lagging bodyparts(mainly arms).

I also have classes......so I have little time for much. When the season is over, it'll give a lot of more free time to concentrate on lifting weights. Its just not possible to go to 100% while doing so much cardio. It compromises your endurance. I onlylift weights to maintain my existing muscle mass during the season.

Off-season, is another matter. I can go as heavy as possible.
Which is when i actually grow the most.

At most, I can maybe put on 3-4lbs of true muscle mass per year.

Fonz

Maybe I'm wrong but you have done a total of 2 cycles,

2 weeks of primo tabs

2 weeks of 10mg of dbol, and 100mg of Deca

And people listen to your advice on drugs?

Nice one.

I hate that I am getting in on this one but you have to admit that if you havent tried the drugs you are commenting on you are just going by what others have written, you should be commenting on those 2 silly cycles that you have tried and copy and paste all of the other shit and make sure to give props to the original authors.

syd black said:
Maybe I'm wrong but you have done a total of 2 cycles,

2 weeks of primo tabs

2 weeks of 10mg of dbol, and 100mg of Deca

And people listen to your advice on drugs?

Nice one.

I hate that I am getting in on this one but you have to admit that if you havent tried the drugs you are commenting on you are just going by what others have written, you should be commenting on those 2 silly cycles that you have tried and copy and paste all of the other shit and make sure to give props to the original authors.

Your post pretty much sums up this entire thread.

Fonz

Fonz said:

I'm going to tell you how it is Nelson, so that you finally comprehend just how stupid you are in my eyes and everybody elses.

#1 I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MUSCLE SIZE.

If you were an athlete, you'd understand this, but you're not. You're a pathetic 50 year old man.

#2 I TRAIN FOR ATHLETIC ABILITY NOT TOO LOOK GOOD FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Thats increased acceleratiuon speed, vertical jump, lateral quicknes, ball handling skills etc... etc..

"In regard to the posters comments on Fonz, I think anyone with eyes can see that. Fonz and I are about the same size in our pics. I'm a little bigger and he's a little more cut -- understandably sice he's half my age. The only difference is, Fonz's pics were taken after a 6 month cycle of fina and mine were taken before I ever touched a steroid."

You lift weights....thats it. I lift weights and do an amount of cardio that would give you a heart attack. I use Fina to off-set catabolism. NOT TO INCREASE MY MUSCLE SIZE YOU BABBOON.

"Of course he's trying to exploit the fact that I made ONE POST over at another board as a lark, knowing that everyone knew who it was. And for that, soe petty people are trying to suggest that's something I do all the time."

Nice...but untrue. All of bb.com knows the truth. Damage control is irrelevant now. You destroyed your credibility.

"I understand this is all in an effort to discredit me and defend his pal Fonz (who has on sereval occasions gone on multiple boards using aliases and been busted)".

Thats it Nelson......I already warned you once. You just made the mistake of making up yet another lie.

You're gone as far as I'm concerned. And don't bother coming back. I'm going to put you up for banning. You bring nothing to this board except problems.

I've had it with your continual lying, and supplement peddling.

Make another board your home, because you're not wanted here anymore.

Fonz

You are so full of shit it isn't funny.

You're a liar, a phony, a fool, and a plagerist. Even your signature is plagerized.

You don't know me and you don't know what I do. And as hard as it may be to believe, I'm sure 99% of the people on this board don't care about how great of an athlete you claim to be. Who gives a flying fuck?

Fonz: A legend...in his own mind.

Some day when you grow up you'll (hopefully) realize hw ridiculous you sound. Your prattle may impress the grammar school kids here, but wait until you get into the real world.

Go ahead asswipe. Ban me. Or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom