Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man...I just saw his web site...WHAT A JOKE...I envisioned him to look like a bodybuilder...turns out the guy looks like one of the village people...Nelson...Im not hating, im just being honest... You look gay

And if you want to sell your B.S. I would use a better subject for the before and after pics....plain and simple YOU AINT SHIT BRO

LMFAO. I just checked out your pics. WTF are you trying to pull.

Nelson Montana said:
You know what's interesting?

NO ONE addressed my post whre I explained the issue. Why?

Because they don't care.

They have one objective. To hate. No one is really disputing what I said, yet these same people make personal attacks. That doesn't faze me because I know where it's coming from. It comes from ignorance and fear. They don't know any better, so they think it's best to tear down what they don't understand. It's easier to join a mob than to open your mind. A small man can feel big by putting down someone of stature. If it takes lies, so be it. It's sad, really.

In the case with Fonz, he hates because he used to be the head honcho here until I discreded him -- proved where his "original" ideas were just stolen. Showed how his theories were wrong. And exposed him as the egomaniacal kid that really is. So when he sees that the tide has turned against me, he jumps in and lashes out, thinking it will gain momemtum and aybe he can elevate his status once more. It's too late Fonz.

Tell you what. Let it all out. Think of every insult you can. None of it has merit, because it's based on nothing. It's just trash talk. Or should I say, it's trash talking. You aren't worth my time. So use this post to spew all the garbage you want. I'll be elsewhere trying to conduct an intellegent conversaton. But I'm sure Fonz will wait until someone starts in, then he'll get his digs in -- maybe even accuse me of being the one who starts flame fests. It's so pathetic.

I guess I allow myself to get caught up in this stuff because I have the silly notion that people will listen to reason. But I know that isn't everyones objective. I never uderstood this hateful mentality. I think that's a good thing.

It's all yours. Take it away. Have fun.

You dig yourself deeper and deeper into a hole Nelson.

You were caught on bb.com using aliases to agree with YOURSELF on the same thread.....haha Not ONE, but TWO aliases.....LMFAO

If that doesn't take the cake, I really don't know what does. :)

Your credibility as far as I'm concerned regarding supplements and AAS is ZERO.

Also, if I EVER catch you pulling the alias thing on here, I will have you immediately banned. I'm not kidding either. ALL the anabolic mods are in agreement with this btw, we will have you banned from EF FOREVER.

"In the case with Fonz, he hates because he used to be the head honcho here until I discreded him -- proved where his "original" ideas were just stolen. Showed how his theories were wrong. And exposed him as the egomaniacal kid that really is. So when he sees that the tide has turned against me, he jumps in and lashes out, thinking it will gain momemtum and aybe he can elevate his status once more. It's too late Fonz".

You're not talking to an 18 y/o here. Compare me to a brick wall. Impenetrable. Your little verbal monologues do not impress me either.

You manage to twist everybodies words and obfuscate your accusations, so that you always seem to be the victim.

Nelson Montana: Champion of the underdogs.........lol
Thats the impression you try to convey all the time, and while this might work on newbies, it definately does not work on the vets here, who see you as you truly are.......a farce.

And you accuse me of stealing ideas, please do elaborate....as I find this rather amusing.

All the research into DNP, nutrient partitioning agents(CLA/GLA/AlCar/R-ALA), trenbolone's effects, cholesterol lowering agents and their synergism, liver detoxifiers etc. etc... (the list is pretty long) has been covered by me and a few others.

In the 4 years I have been on the boards I can honestly say I have advanced the science of physiological enhancement by quite some margin. This was done my meticulous experimentation and a massive amount of reading. Not to mention great expense.

Can you say the same?

I think not. You're an opportunist. Nothing more. I have seen people like you all over the world and they are all the same.

Fonz

Fonz said:

If that doesn't take the cake, I really don't know what does. :)

I'd say the International Male model-thing takes the cake.

--------------------------------
Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, small minds talk about people."
Eleanor Roosevelt NOT Fonz

Dozing21 said:

I'd say the International Male model-thing takes the cake.

--------------------------------
Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, small minds talk about people."

Nice IP adddress. God you're pathetic.

And how does the avatar thing in ANY WAY undermine my knowledge of supplements and AAS?

Please do tell...as I'd love to know.

I suggest before you actually use your fingers to type out stupid answers, you consider the logic of your arguments.

Better luck next time...I have about 40 pics of myself shredded to the bone. I did this to flatten all the pathetic losers that decided it was cool to pick on Fonz back then.

I specifically said back then, I would get the last laugh...and I did. 40 times over.

Fonz

Last edited:
And to put the final nail in your coffin:

Really.....no shit.....Mine says:

"Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about facts, and weak minds talk about people"

---- Fonz 6/2002

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

So nice try.

Its hilarious tomme how jealous some people are. Open a book and stop watching so much bloody MTV you marsupial. Maybe you'll actually learn something for a change.

Fonz

C'mon Fonz. People are not THAT stupid. You don't have to be an English major to notice that:

-Weak and small basically mean the same thing in this context. They are synonymous.
-Events and facts, again, the same thing here.

You changed 2 words. The basic idea and structure are still the same in both the original and your version. This is PLAGIARISM, plain and simple.

Honestly, if you consider this to be the product of your own mind then one has to wonder if all these studies you claim to have done have merely been copied/stolen from someone else and reworded by you. You sir are a genius. Quit pestering Nelson Montana. At least he has some original ideas (even if incorrect at times).

I rest my case.

Almost forgot: please learn to take criticism. Even though a lot of people want to kiss your ass on the boards, some may still disagree with you. When this happens you don't have to revert to name calling and insults.

Dozing21 said:
C'mon Fonz. People are not THAT stupid. You don't have to be an English major to notice that:

-Weak and small basically mean the same thing in this context. They are synonymous.

You changed 2 words. The basic idea and structure are still the same in both the original and your version. This is PLAGIARISM, plain and simple.

Honestly, if you consider this to be the product of your own mind then one has to wonder if all these studies you claim to have done have merely been copied/stolen from someone else and reworded by you. You sir are a genius. Quit pestering Nelson Montana. At least he has some original ideas (even if incorrect at times).

I rest my case.

"Honestly, if you consider this to be the product of your own mind then one has to wonder if all these studies you claim to have done have merely been copied/stolen from someone else and reworded by you."

Excuse me?

I seriously hope thats a joke because, not only will I have you banned for implying that complete bullshit, but I will use my influence on other boards to have you banned from those as well because those studies took me 3 months and 2 months repectively. I have also shared my blood test results inj order to optimize what the best cholesterol lowering/improving supplemnets are.

They are EXTREMELY detailed, and required a lot of my time. And I did it for the good of the people of the boards. THis concept: Called altruism....is a concept you will never understand because you are simply a pathetic little kid who thinks being an internet tough guy is cool. If we met in real life, yuou would not even dare say one word to me.

What have YOU done for the good of the board?

NOTHING.

Except bitch all day long. Just go away. You're not wanted here by me nor anybody else as you apport NOTHING worthwhile to the board.

And to just smack you senseless like the little kid you are:

Really? I think not. Its obvious you have little formal education.

An Event does not necessarily have to be a fact. A fact can be said to be the Heisenberg principle of Quantum Mechanics, while an event is like the christmas holidays. So nice try there.
Conversely, is the Heisenberg uncertainty principle an event? NO. Therefore, they are NOT synonyms.

I can keep owning you again and again and again if you wish. I have little patience for people who thinks its cool to try to smear MODS.

Go back to steroidology....yes, I know you're from there. You're not overly good at hiding your writing style. And you forget, I'm VERY perceptive.

Fonz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom