Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozing21 said:
Almost forgot: please learn to take criticism. Even though a lot of people want to kiss your ass on the boards, some may still disagree with you. When this happens you don't have to revert to name calling and insults.

Are you dumb?

You just accused me of PLAGIARISM, and yiou expect me to take it well?

WTF.......Are you deluded or just plain crazy?

Seriously, you're starting to making me wonder as to if you're sane or not.

And people don't kiss my ass. I have always tried to help everybody I could, irrespective of the fact that I liked them or disliked them. So just can it.

Fonz

Nelson Montana said:
Okay, FOR THE LAST TIME.

I say that there isn't much difference between one sugar and another and that the ingestion of dextrose or any other high GI sugar within an hour or 15 minutes after a workout doesn't make a damn bit of difference in the long run in regard to how much muscle you grow.

READ THAT AGAIN so you understand it.

It DOES NOT SAY that ingesting carbs won't replenih glycogen levels.
>
>
>
The whole point of asking for references was a joke that obviously flew over your head and the collective heads of your supporters. It was in retaliation of you asking for references for everything I say. SO I SAID, "SHOW A REFERENCE THAT PROVES SOMEONE WILL GROW MORE MUSCLE BY INGESTING A HIGH GI CARB THAN SOMEONE WHO JUST EATS WHEN HE'S DAMN GOOD AND READY".

AND YOU DIDN'T. YOU COULDN'T. THEY DON'T EXIST.

So what do you do? You post a study on how carbs increase glycogen after a workout. And three cretins think you put me in my place.

And that leads us to this point. Now, what'll we do? Tell me what to do that will end this thread and I'll do it.
I must reiterate - You either didn't read my post, lack the ability to understand what was posted there, or are making the choice to ignore the truth to save face.

Perhaps I need to break some concepts into more basic, concrete ideas for you:
(Merriam-Webster)
anab·o·lism
: the constructive part of metabolism concerned especially with macromolecular synthesis
ca·tab·o·lism
: destructive metabolism involving the release of energy and resulting in the breakdown of complex materials within the organism

Follow me now, this is where you seem to be getting lost Nelson:
Anabolism = good for muscle building.
Catabolism = bad for muscle building, b a d.

If you would read, could understand, or stop choosing to ignore what I have delivered right to your very eyes in this thread, you would see the the simple truth that high glycemic carbohydrate consumed post-exercise offers any athlete seeking ANABOLISM (muscle building) in favor of catabolism (no muscle building) a distinct advantage.

What am I after from you? Whether it stems from ignorance or intent, STOP LYING TO PEOPLE.

Nelson Montana said:
Buy bland protin from PF for half the price and add Nestle's Quik, or if you prefer, Nestles' Quik sugar free.

Were you or were you not warned by the administration to stop your advertising for PF? There is no excuse for this, and please do not respond with "I am just recommending protein". How easy would it have been just to say, "get some bland plain protein". You had to throw in a plug for PF.

I am not trying to be an ass here, but you are being abrasive to our members and you are showing a total lack of respect for the hand that is feeding you. Please stop your advertising for this company right now. Peace

BigAndy69 said:

If that a side effect of hydroxycut oxide?

Not familiar with this sham product "Hydroxycut Oxide" -- I only take DIhydroxycut Oxide. ;)

C-ditty

WHOA - I just opened this thread for the first time. This has GOT to go to the flamefest hall of fame!! Can't we all just get along :). I think it is time to "agree to disagree". Now... at the risk of starting things up again... and everyone post their favorite PW drink (NO EXPLANATIONS) just post what you drink?

*Nomex suit on*

Funniest thread ever, nelson lost all credibility....can't stop laughing about his picks...funniest shit I'v ever seen. His biceps must be a whopping 14 inches or so. Along with his massive 19 inch quads, we have a true guru in the body building industry.:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom