Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

I think everyone here would agree with you.. however crazy things are happening.. never thought i'd see many of it in my lifetime..

Again, what are these things you speak of? Believe me, I'm no democrat but I've yet to see anything happen that warrants any of this extreme right wing crazy talk.

back on subject

53tnv9.jpg

Looks like my basement

I try but it's difficult with such great wisdom that I endure...

just for you..

10h9f00.jpg

No one's personal liberties were being trampled when Bush was president I assume right? This is what bothers me about you, it's not that all of your fears are categorically misplaced...it's that people like you are all of a sudden sated when a conservative becomes president. That in this day and age, with all the evidence staring us smack in the face....you still think it matters who becomes president. So much so that when the guy you don't like becomes president you and your people resort to UTTERLY ABSURD hyperbole to smear the other side. And the problem with that is we polarize between far left and far right and no one can fucking get anything done cause asspuckering hillbilly's (does that acurately describe you?) run around shouting the world is ending now that the mooslim is president...which is a ridiculous claim. Mooslims don't care for strong outspoken women, there's your first clue right there. You think Michelle is putting a birka on anytime soon? Ur completely off the wagon if you think so. There's plenty to critisize but can we please now SHUT THE HOLY FUCING HELL up about birth certificate's and sekret Mooslim conspiracy's?

Here's a mental excercise for you. Let's say Obama's a Mooslim...ok....so he enacts a law saying the U.S is now a Muslim Caliphate. What in the shit do you think is going to happen? Are all of us going to listen to him and say "hey you know what this muslim thing sounds sweet"..?? Or is he going to be immediately impeached? How many people in the military do you think are going to back him up? How many spywizard? 5? 10? Just contemplating the absurdity of this scenario is already making me dumber. All this continued talk about where he was born and what god he worships is taking away from the need to keep a hawk eye on everyone right now...not just the white house but the house and senate. There's real shit taht needs to get done now.

Again, what are these things you speak of? Believe me, I'm no democrat but I've yet to see anything happen that warrants any of this extreme right wing crazy talk.

It's about integrity, our current president has none, he's demonstrated that time after time...

i'm not naive enough to believe that others lack this quality as well, however at least i had the perception of integrity with them..

and thus is so far removed from who i am and what i hold as valuable as to make it a complete joke..

I had to give that thought.."why do I dislike the man so much?? " I mean he does speak well, good looking, and sounds reasonable.... or does he..

Hope he can hear me from the back of the bus..

No one's personal liberties were being trampled when Bush was president I assume right? This is what bothers me about you, it's not that all of your fears are categorically misplaced...it's that people like you are all of a sudden sated when a conservative becomes president. That in this day and age, with all the evidence staring us smack in the face....you still think it matters who becomes president. So much so that when the guy you don't like becomes president you and your people resort to UTTERLY ABSURD hyperbole to smear the other side. And the problem with that is we polarize between far left and far right and no one can fucking get anything done cause asspuckering hillbilly's (does that acurately describe you?) run around shouting the world is ending now that the mooslim is president...which is a ridiculous claim. Mooslims don't care for strong outspoken women, there's your first clue right there. You think Michelle is putting a birka on anytime soon? Ur completely off the wagon if you think so. There's plenty to critisize but can we please now SHUT THE HOLY FUCING HELL up about birth certificate's and sekret Mooslim conspiracy's?

Here's a mental excercise for you. Let's say Obama's a Mooslim...ok....so he enacts a law saying the U.S is now a Muslim Caliphate. What in the shit do you think is going to happen? Are all of us going to listen to him and say "hey you know what this muslim thing sounds sweet"..?? Or is he going to be immediately impeached? How many people in the military do you think are going to back him up? How many spywizard? 5? 10? Just contemplating the absurdity of this scenario is already making me dumber. All this continued talk about where he was born and what god he worships is taking away from the need to keep a hawk eye on everyone right now...not just the white house but the house and senate. There's real shit taht needs to get done now.

I stated earlier i didn't care what religion he was.. it's irrelevant

In his book.. dreams of my father..

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction..."

Does that make him a muslim?? perhaps that his father was a muslim and according to muslim law he is a muslim..

A jew is still a jew if he goes follows the laws or not..

I could care less if he worshiped the sun, goats or whatever, but when he attempts to disband (a prediction) congress, there will be another civil war in the usa..

google has too many sources to post them all..

Another right wing pile of crap lie. He never said it! Jesus.

snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes

Back to this, since someone I won't name says I overplayed my Bush card (Cough..Bino...cough)

Quote posted by Headholio You mean Bush's fast and furious plan?

Bush's Wide Reciever operation was the same gun walking operation as the Fast and Furious operation, both run out of the Phoenix ATF office. Both were investigated by the Justice department and both were criticized.

Blog posts are not credible citations for news facts. That first link is a joke. the second link is fairly accurate.

If you have a problem with Obama and fast and furious, then you have to have a problem with Bush as well. They did the same thing. And it started under Bush. Personally, I don't have a problem with either of them, as I doubt that either had any involvement or knowledge of these type of ATF activities.
Fast and Furious is just another Faux boobs diversion, but I'm sure no one ever heard that Bush did the same thing while watching the fair and balanced station.

Another right wing pile of crap lie. He never said it! Jesus.

snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes

you know what never ceases to amaze me, is that while i have issues with how the guy governs in certain areas...he's still a politician and I by and large don't trust politicians at all.....it still amazes me when I see some of these quotes taken out of context and then when you see the full context, you realize that guy kind of has something of a soul going on. That quote about ceasing to advertise my mothers race was such a viscious contextual smear that I think the perpertrators of it need to be brained out with a shovel. The full paragraph reads he stopped doing it because at the time, "CERTAIN PEOPLE", absolutely abhorred bi racial marriages and would discriminate against the children. If someone who reads that isn't acknowledging what the social landscape in this country was back n the times that Obama is talking about here, than you're living in your own world devoid of actual reality and you can just leave the planet your useless. Holding that quote against the guy, when there's actual legitimate policy debates to be having and we're indulging in this kind of specious partisan hackery....it just leaves you with no hope for this country. It's like their purposefully trying to drown us in this crap instead of the real problems/issues.

Top Bottom