Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

Yeah, i've heard of people that live in area's where the Sherrif won't issue them that they end up getting a mailbox/pobox in a different county where the sherrif isn't as uptight.

I live at the beach, and you will not find a gun friendly community anywhere along CA's coastline. Our inland area is largely conservative, and reminiscent of old small town Leave It to Beaver communities.

I live at the beach, and you will not find a gun friendly community anywhere along CA's coastline. Our inland area is largely conservative, and reminiscent of old small town Leave It to Beaver communities.

True. This wasn't the case before the 1990s though. Some of the best gun shops in CA were in Santa Monica of all places (Ultra-Greenie-Leftyville today). Ames' Guns on Pico at 12th St, Pacific Cartridge, Art's Pawn, etc etc.

It probably changed when the main population of WWII vets died off, and the peaceniks and hippies of 1965 got the ability to buy into the housing market there.

Charles

That's like New York if it weren't for the damn city full of liberals we might actually be a conservative state my area is all republican and a lot of people are pro gun and hunting but this is one of the worst states out there for gun laws legally I can't buy a magazine over ten rounds its bullshit

True. This wasn't the case before the 1990s though. Some of the best gun shops in CA were in Santa Monica of all places (Ultra-Greenie-Leftyville today). Ames' Guns on Pico at 12th St, Pacific Cartridge, Art's Pawn, etc etc.

It probably changed when the main population of WWII vets died off, and the peaceniks and hippies of 1965 got the ability to buy into the housing market there.

Charles

Indeed. When I first left Maui, I lived in Rowland Heights during the early 80's. It was still a small dairy town and hadn't turned into little Korea yet. I lived next to a gun shop, and I remember my dad taking me in there showing me Uzi's, Mac-10's, AR's, AK's FAL's, etc.

Even in the mid to late 80's you could go into the Carlsbad mall, walk into a Woolworth's, buy a gun and walk out through Macy's or the arcade.

Top Bottom