Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

you mad??

simply because you disagree with someone's point of view or it's different from your's you think it's ok to be rude.. that's not ok..mmmmkkkk

I can post serious stuff regarding this muslim (in his own words) cheating president, but what's the point..

make others look bad?? no, you can only represent yourself just as I do..

please inform me where barry said he was muslim.

Yes, it's easy to make others look bad when you're catogorized with them.

Myself, Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, you, and fucking Nugent are all categorized into the same column by the leftist media. You honestly think we all share the same views?

Some of those guys I'd have a beer with, and some I'd like to punch in the face for what they've done to the GOP.

you mad??

simply because you disagree with someone's point of view or it's different from your's you think it's ok to be rude.. that's not ok..mmmmkkkk

I can post serious stuff regarding this muslim (in his own words) cheating president, but what's the point..

make others look bad?? no, you can only represent yourself just as I do..

so there is no basis for the bullshit you just posted?

oh, and sorry for being "rude". didn't mean to hurt your little feelings :rolleyes:

please inform me where barry said he was muslim.

Yes, it's easy to make others look bad when you're catogorized with them.

Myself, Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, you, and fucking Nugent are all categorized into the same column by the leftist media. You honestly think we all share the same views?

Some of those guys I'd have a beer with, and some I'd like to punch in the face for what they've done to the GOP.

In his book.. dreams of my father..

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction..."

Does that make him a muslim?? perhaps that his father was a muslim and according to muslim law he is a muslim..

A jew is still a jew if he goes follows the laws or not..

I could care less if he worshiped the sun, goats or whatever, but when he attempts to disband (a prediction) congress, there will be another civil war in the usa..

google has too many sources to post them all..

Top Bottom