Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

Indeed. When I first left Maui, I lived in Rowland Heights during the early 80's. It was still a small dairy town and hadn't turned into little Korea yet. I lived next to a gun shop, and I remember my dad taking me in there showing me Uzi's, Mac-10's, AR's, AK's FAL's, etc.

Even in the mid to late 80's you could go into the Carlsbad mall, walk into a Woolworth's, buy a gun and walk out through Macy's or the arcade.

I remember picking up a clean Colt .45 from Art's Pawn on 2nd St. in Santa Monica (cash & carry/no waiting), and taking it into Woolworth's to eat at the luncheonette counter, and laying the gun on the counter to admire it while I was eating my sandwich :coffee: ... 1982ish.

Charles

I remember picking up a clean Colt .45 from Art's Pawn on 2nd St. in Santa Monica (cash & carry/no waiting), and taking it into Woolworth's to eat at the luncheonette counter, and laying the gun on the counter to admire it while I was eating my sandwich :coffee: ... 1982ish.

Charles
If you leave California you can still find places like that.

Charles

while I understand the nostalgic sentiment, it's kind of good those days are over. I mean woolworths was just a terrible store and the food was fit for chicken scatter.

:lmao:

Top Bottom