Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

Pretty funny that you call me partisan when it is republicans that are turning this ATF fuck up into political slander. And you didn't hear equivalent slander about Bush because the democrats don't sink that low, and republicans are hypocrites once again. Another example of fair and balanced fake news.

And the program wasn't cancelled. It continued from 2006 on. It was cancelled but it continued? From the same ATF office? You aren't making sense.

You can nit pick to try and differentiate what is essentially the same thing, but Americans don't buy this right wing propaganda, and the election proved it. Fox noise isn't working.

Brian Terry got killed. But you claimed hundreds. Still waiting for the back up on that.

I don't doubt people got killed due to all ATF fucked up gun walking programs, but tryng to sell this gun walking= Obama crap is such transparent political BS I would be embarrassed to be on that side of the argument.

Read the justice department conclusions page 417.
lol at the dems some how being morally superior and not sinking so low, are you really that politicall naive? do i need to post the numerous comments made about bush while he was in office by top dems? had their been one death during WR the press would have ate it up and your bros would've been parading the body around n.america.
but anyway here you go
Approximately 300 Mexicans have been killed or wounded by Fast and Furious guns, estimates former Mexican attorney general Victor Humberto Benítez Treviño.
Remember Fast and Furious?s Mexican Victims - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

Dubbed "Operation Wide Receiver," the Bush-era operation was run out of Tucson between 2006 and 2007, ending before Bush left office and before Fast and Furious began under Obama in 2009. The differences between it and Fast and Furious are vast, starting with the fact that Wide Receiver produced no dead bodies.

Read More At IBD: White House Falsely Blames Bush-Era Wide Receiver For Fast And Furious - Investors.com xv

Weapons from the botched federal gun-trafficking operation were used to kill 16 Mexican teenagers, according to a report.

The youths were attending a party in Ciudad Juarez in January 2010 when they were killed by weapons from the Fast and Furious operation, Spanish-language television network Univision reported yesterday.
16 Mexican teens killed by Fast and Furious guns - NYPOST.com

"Team Obama's defenders correctly argue that George W. Bush administration investigators distributed some 450 guns in Mexico through Operation Wide Receiver, the precursor to Fast and Furious.

But there are several key differences between the two initiatives: No known deaths pertain to Operation Wide Receiver. Many of its weapons featured radio-tracking devices, unlike most Fast and Furious guns. Also, Mexico's government knew about and supported Wide Receiver.

In contrast, Issa and Grassley's report observed, "ATF and DOJ leadership kept their own personnel in Mexico and Mexican government officials totally in the dark about all aspects of Fast and Furious."
Mexico's Forgotten Victims of 'Fast and Furious'

bottom line, both programs were fuct up, bush escaped scrutiny due to a better run program (at least the fuking mex gov new about it) on a smaller scale that has not been tied to any murders. you are twisting in the wind trying to defend and deflect and it makes me squeal with delight

why are you "squealing with delight" Bino? don't pigs "squeal"? why are you self identifying with a pig?

In any case ur still holding on to there being a difference between the programs cause nobody has been documented to have been killed by WR guns, despite the fact they went into the mexican populace exactly like F&F did. They're still out there, they weren't recovered. So it's by pure unadulterated chance they havne't been dropped at a crime scene yet. You say they were radio tagged, ok so were they then retrieved in short order after they were sold? If so I will completely reverse my assessment of the situation, WR "WAS" handled better than F&F....but I have to see that documentation. Otherwise you're sayng WR was better for really no good reason other than that luckily none of those guns has shown up yet at a crime scene. And that's not exactly sound justification.

I post the DOJ investigation report, and Bino posts right wing propaganda. Discussing this absurd attempt to blame Obama for ATF screw ups that have been going on for years prior would just give the impression of legitimacy to the assertion, and there is no legitimacy.

It's hilarious to google the difference between Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious, because you will find every right wing rag trying to do the same thing Bino is doing. Bushs guns that went over the border are good, Obamas are bad. Bush good, Obama bad. The DOJ makes no such conclusions and finds no differences worthy of mention in its summary. Both ATF operations let guns over the border and those guns were never recovered, and were used in crimes. Fast and Furious actually recovered a higher percentage of the guns than wide receiver. The diversion to point out differences is to cover the embarrassment of another right wing smear campaign back firing.
Right wingers have no shame to feign outrage over one and defend the other. There is nothing to discuss for those not blinded by partisan BS.
There is no sense in arguing with someone who sees the world through Fox goggles.

i have not quoted a fox news story in this thread...the national review story quoted is a quote from the mexican AG, the other quotes are documented deaths via FF guns and not opinion pieces.
i have never said once that bush's guns are good or better, only a lot numerous and not linked to murders (500 WR guns and over 2000 ff guns).
calling me a blind partisan hack then quoting a DOJ report seems hypocritical to me ...considering eric holder's political leanings and his hiding behind obama, the doj is about as non-partisan as fox news.
obama's guns and murders are not cancelled out because of WR, and his admin should not recieve a pass, that is what our disagreement boils down to...

I have the CCW just for shits n' giggles. Don't really carry ever. Getting one in SD isn't easy either. Only the Sheriff will issue them, not any of the local PD.

I carry daily...

It's the same here, the Sherrif issues them, but it's not really a big deal to get one. Just pay the fee and fill out the application with proof of training.

I carry daily...

It's the same here, the Sherrif issues them, but it's not really a big deal to get one. Just pay the fee and fill out the application with proof of training.

I have property in the Inland Empire, a real "redneck" part of CA. The sheriff there issued it to me, when the Oceanside police wouldn't do it.

Yeah, i've heard of people that live in area's where the Sherrif won't issue them that they end up getting a mailbox/pobox in a different county where the sherrif isn't as uptight.

Top Bottom