Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

What I'm putting down is if a group of militia members decide to take up arms against the government will the government not invoke the patriot act and treat those people as domestic terrorists?

yes they will but they use the FBI as the arm of enforcement.. and for the next 4 yrs all you will see is death of americans as "unfortunate criminal acts" vs attacks on america...

case in point..

You don't need a class iii license on it. You need a class iii dealer to transfer it to you and fill out the required batf paperwork and pay the tax stamps on it. Register it in a trust and the wait time is much shorter and you can pass it on to your kids when you die.

Cool, I might have to do that then. That gun is so compact, it's basically a full auto pistol that fires armor piercing rounds with no recoil. Win. Thanks.

lmao

please stfu

I try but it's difficult with such great wisdom that I endure...

just for you..

10h9f00.jpg

you mad??

simply because you disagree with someone's point of view or it's different from your's you think it's ok to be rude.. that's not ok..mmmmkkkk

I can post serious stuff regarding this muslim (in his own words) cheating president, but what's the point..

make others look bad?? no, you can only represent yourself just as I do..

Top Bottom