Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b4 and after pics.

Those are GREAT before & after pics...keep it up.......RADAR

arms, nice gains......for chest, try this (solid advice)
try working chest for two weeks on this program:
do three or four good warmup sets on either smith incline, or reg incline, whichever you feel targets your upper chest most directly, doing weight that you could probably lift 25 times if you had to, but just do 10 15. you don't want to stain yet. then comes the real set, do just one, balls to the wall superset (I do mine on smith cause like clubber lang, I train alone, I live alone, I fight alone...but that's another story), also because it's easier to set up a superset on smith. On this superset, put on weight that you could max do for 5 or 6, but also keeping in mind that you'll have to remove some plates, or plate to continue. for your size you might want to have however many plates and a quarter (to remove for superset) and then continue for however many more. make sure your not doing weight that forces you to wiggle around for those last reps, this method is about pain, not strength. then, when your done with that one puke inducing set, stretch the fuck out of your pecs CAREFULLY THOUGH, as much as you can. the rest is downhill, roughly 3 to 6 shaping/stretching sets after this and your done. example: cable crossovers and incline dumbells. repeat this ever seven days, or whenever you feel your definitely well rested. write if this doesn't work, I will be suprised. peace.

Am I looking at the same guy in both pics here? Very amazing gains bro... what did your mother say when you came home as the Incredible Hulk?

The difference is undoubtedly amazing but what I would like to know is how come we can't see the same tattoo from the first pic on the second. I guess your right delt is tilted back on the shot but I think you'd still see the edge of it. I'd like to see another recent photo where the same tattoo is fully visible.

strengthmonster said:
The difference is undoubtedly amazing but what I would like to know is how come we can't see the same tattoo from the first pic on the second. I guess your right delt is tilted back on the shot but I think you'd still see the edge of it. I'd like to see another recent photo where the same tattoo is fully visible.

I think you're implying something here... just can't quite put my finger on it though... :goof:

Top Bottom