Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b4 and after pics.

Great job, that's a complete difference. I bet you're turning heads when you walk by. What was your cycle dose on the dbol only cycle? Did you keep all 15 lbs. I have a friend on a dbol only cyle.

Keep it up.

Superfrk said:
Good gains, as far as the chest goes I have tried this myself and it worked for me. Stop bench pressing, yes I said stop bench pressing. Do flies, dips, and pull ups. Benching pushes the chest together pulling the muscles in to each other. All these other motions help to broaden the chest making it look better. I am not saying that you should never bench press, but too many people focas to much on the bench. Just lay off the bench for a couple of weeks and try what I am saying and you will see better results when you go back to the bench. If your results are like mine were then I think it will change the way you look at doing your chest work outs.

I think that is pretty good advice...also one thing I am trying to improve that may help your looks is traps !!!! I think HUGE traps make all the difference in the world !!! Great job bro looks good !!!

Top Bottom