Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are PB&J sandwiches a good way to increase calories?

Dooley said:
Willy... yer a big sumbitch.. hehe

eh, you'd be surprised but I don't think I LOOK that big at my current status, at least not in my eyes.. . I dunno, I guess my height works against me in that way... :rolleyes:

YUM

Last edited:
Willyumyum said:

eh, you'd be surprised but I don't think I LOOK that big at my current status, at least not in my eyes.. . I dunno, I guess my height works against me in that way... :rolleyes:

YUM

I feel your pain my brotha! 6'5" here my next goal is 270 & I still don't think I'll look big enough. We've gotta weigh over 300 to look like these other guys. But, women dig tall guys, especially those with muscles!

supertech69 said:

I feel your pain my brotha! 6'5" here my next goal is 270 & I still don't think I'll look big enough. We've gotta weigh over 300 to look like these other guys. But, women dig tall guys, especially those with muscles!

:p I'm shooting for a REALLY cut 280-285, maybe 6-8% when all is said and done :D I think that'll be a good size for me.... Which probably means I'll have to hit like 290-295 before I start cutting down, and I'll probably end up 275 at a lower percentage before I bulk up slowly (not gaining fat) once I ge to that low bf... That's my goal.. I'm about 11-12% bf now... Hopefully with my next cycle I can get way up there in weight, and then cut down... That's my plan, anyway :D

YUM

Dr.X said:
Beezers -
Your diet is dialed in but is probably too high in calories for most people here. Clean or not, you will probably get fat eating that much.

I agree it's a bit much for the "average" trainer, but someone just asked me what my diet was so I posted it. I've worked my way up to this intake. I'm 6'1 257 and I just had my BF% tested monday at 9%...which is down 1% from my last testing about two months ago. I'm far from natural as well, so that has a great deal to do with using the nutients for all the right reasons. I'm making a run at 280-300 here so I need my food stuffs:)

And as far as fruits and roughage. The bennifit of fruits is in thier vitamin and mineral content. Bear in mind that fruits aren't the only good source of vitamins and minerals. Any whole, natural food is rich in vitamins and minerals and when one eats so much food I can rest assured I'm covered in the V&M department. I actually calculated it once as anal as I am with my diet and it was amply rich in micro-nutrients and evenly proportined in them as well, so that's not an issue. The oats, broccoli, and whole grain bread provide my roughage(esspecially the broccoli). I'm quite regular at my throne so all's well with the plumbing.

I'm a firm beleiver in the virtues of a clean, wholsome, whole food diet. Your body is made out of what you feed it so it makes sense to feed it the best availble foods. I like reading diet questions more than AS questions as AS can only enhance the effectiveness of your diet and training and this is the very point most in this game never grasp.

No Offense - But how do you post pro bodybuilder?

ragin' said:

:D big bastard. fuck it... i'm 5'6'' 187lbs and rising.. putting away over 5,000 cals/ed, too.
187 seems kind of small for a pro bodybuilder. Can you compete @ 187 lbs? I am a newbie - just wondering.

Top Bottom